Hold ya Nose...Tuesday NBA...(11.27.2012)

B.A.R.

CTG Partner
Staff member
11-4 +5.74 units

Tossed and turned over this play for a minute or two. My situational mind took over the fact I am backing one of the worst defensive teams in the NBA. If it happens to lose, I expect someone to come in here and say 'told ya so' afterwards and it will be a keen reminder. With that being said, I have to play this. I cannot, not, play this situational spot. If I was backing a team with a pulse of a defense I would have multiple units on it. All you have to do is peek at the last two Cleveland Cadavalier games and see how close they came to beating two of the better teams in the NBA on the road without their soon to be all-pro point guard. Quality stuff but after blowing 7 point leads in both fourth quarters they have to be deflated. Phoenix is early in its road trip and could use a road win. This is the spot. Again, hold ya nose and if they make a few plays on defense this should be smooth sailing imho. We shall see...

Phoenix -2.5 -110

I don't know. How much longer can we keep saying the cavs must be deflated and down emotionally. It's not like these guys are supposed to win these games that they have been playing. Anderson Varejao is an animal. Really love that man. I think I'm going to play the cavs 1q because the suns start games very very slow and then they are better in the 2h.... Where the cavs start out strong and then deflate in the 2h

I really like this Cleveland team to be honest. But Suns are very stubborn team as well, that knows how to make big comebacks.
My big problem is that Suns is the biggest public bet I have seen this month and that Cleveland finally gets a team they can beat...

Good luck!

Actually I just realized that this is a 4/5 nights and the cavs prob came home last night and spent times with the family, fucked their wives. Yada yada yada. Good luck.

B.A.R. the man gl my brother I don't follow B ball but I will be rooting for you. ty my brother for your help are friend must be working I already pm him to the bank

Thanks guys...

Funny two terrible defenses pull that type of game, lol. We will take it.

Back