• PICK CLUB WEEK #1 LINES ARE POSTED!

Hey Brewers888...

I think its great that the Lions have become a respectable organization but until recently they were the Jets of the NFC so you of all people should understand what its like being a Jets fan. My only hope is that after the Jets flop again next season they will get lucky and hire a good GM who will then hire a great young offensive coach so the misery can finally end but I certainly don't expect anything good to happen with this team.

While on the subject of the Jets I either want a trade down or if they are stuck at 10 pick Fashanu from Penn State assuming Alt is off the board. Absolutely no thanks to Bowers or a receiver when the offensive line is the long term need and this is a great draft for offensive linemen.

Alt and Fashanu are 1 and 2 if they stay at 10.

I think I'm going to use this thread to comment on all the future Jets busts from this draft. Hopefully @scarf31 will join in on the fun since he's another miserable Jets fan and its always more fun to have others around to trash these losers.

I think its great that the Lions have become a respectable organization but until recently they were the Jets of the NFC so you of all people should understand what its like being a Jets fan. My only hope is that after the Jets flop again next season they will get lucky and hire a good GM who will then hire a great young offensive coach so the misery can finally end but I certainly don't expect anything good to happen with this team.

10-7 with a big playoff upset and they extend Rodgers and Hack for 5 years a piece

Was just watching the 95 draft on NFL network and of course they focused on the Jets. With the fans in attendance all chanting for Warren Sapp were they in for it when the pick ended up being Kyle Brady one of many truly Jets moments and a sign to come for what the Rich Kotite era would be. Kotite in his two years as Jets coach managed an awesome 4-28 record.

My bets for this awesome draft

Daniels -140 second pick got this one a few days ago
Alt over 7.5 +240 probably just wishful thinking hoping he gets to the Jets who would probably pass him up for a defensive lineman or an older offensive lineman like Fatanu who is injury prone and 24
JJ over 5.5 -200 this one is certain to anger the Michigan faithful but I just don't see why he would go higher.

Give me Fashanu so when Tyron gets injured they have his replacement. With two 33 yr old tackles on one year deals Fashanu has to be the pick unless they trade down again.

The next Jets fan to bring up Vrabel or any other defensive head coach as the eventual replacement for Saleh will get punched repeatedly in the face.

• Haha
Reactions: KJ
I have no doubt whatsoever that I would be a far better GM than Joe Douglas. Its time to fire this jackass and for Woody to hire me as his replacement. My first move is firing Saleh and Hackett to be followed by the hire of an offensive head coach.

I have no doubt whatsoever that I would be a far better GM than Joe Douglas. Its time to fire this jackass and for Woody to hire me as his replacement. My first move is firing Saleh and Hackett to be followed by the hire of an offensive head coach.
Have you tried meditation or watching soccer? I think it would work wonders

Jordan Travis!!
My one rule for this draft was no QB. I would have been willing to break that rule for Rattler who has upside for the next coach to work with but Travis sucks and I don't want Hackett within 100 miles of any QB.

Last edited:
Douglas is a total bozo and he's competent compared to Saleh and Hackett. Just let Aaron re tear his achilles so we can start the next coaching search.

Its possible that the Jets are getting a head start for their eventual relegation to the CFL by drafting Stiggers. They've already got the right coaching staff in place.

Back