**********2024 Playoffs in game**********

Very surprised by lack of crowd
When the home team puts the fans to sleep thats what you get. This series is over and really was before it even started. Its nearly impossible to win the Cup when you are a middle of the road team 5 x 5 which is exactly what the Rangers are.

They'll never do it but I would tear this team down and for the players with NTC either waive it or play out your contract in the AHL with Hartford. I am specifically talking about Trouba but there are several others as well.

sorry, i cant this one go lol. you've definitely never been to the garden. your basing your opinion off of a game where the home team went like 16+ minutes without a single shot on goal. it's one of the greatest arenas to watch a game.
🤝

sorry, i cant this one go lol. you've definitely never been to the garden. your basing your opinion off of a game where the home team went like 16+ minutes without a single shot on goal. it's one of the greatest arenas to watch a game.
lol my brother Tito

I was solely referring to that particular moment in time.

I am well aware how the garden can get.

Have you ever even seen the Yankees at the Homerun in the Bronx? I have.

Pretty big development here!

Connor to the box and 4 mins with the advantage for the hometown Stars.

Let's go ahead and end this right here.

When the home team puts the fans to sleep thats what you get. This series is over and really was before it even started. Its nearly impossible to win the Cup when you are a middle of the road team 5 x 5 which is exactly what the Rangers are.

They'll never do it but I would tear this team down and for the players with NTC either waive it or play out your contract in the AHL with Hartford. I am specifically talking about Trouba but there are several others as well.
Need Rempe will get em going tonight

lol my brother Tito

I was solely referring to that particular moment in time.

I am well aware how the garden can get.

Have you ever even seen the Yankees at the Homerun in the Bronx? I have.

i may have been half in the bag when i wrote that. realized after writing it that you probably meant just during that current moment. my bad, teapot, i get defensive about that stuff. i enjoy your work here, gl going forward bud.
i have not been to the Homerun, I'm a Mets fan. But i have been to the Bronx plenty, and in my younger years it was to score drugs in the wee hours...i do not recomend that.

i may have been half in the bag when i wrote that. realized after writing it that you probably meant just during that current moment. my bad, teapot, i get defensive about that stuff. i enjoy your work here, gl going forward bud.
i have not been to the Homerun, I'm a Mets fan. But i have been to the Bronx plenty, and in my younger years it was to score drugs in the wee hours...i do not recomend that.
I went through Bronx central processing twice and got released after night court each time which was nice but when you got no cash and dead cell phone and it’s 2am near Yankees stadium and you live near the Whitestone bridge, that’s the kind of walk that makes you re evaluate shit

KAndre Miller can get the fuck off my team as soon as possible. In the meantime he can get scratched for the rest of the playoffs.

Trouba and Miller on the ice as a pair is nothing but a disaster. This team is way too dependant on Igor saving their asses every game.

How long is a typical shift in hockey? I’ve seen a couple of times on the broadcasts where the show the current ice time, and they were acting like anything close to or over 2 minutes was crazy long? That can’t be right can it?

How long is a typical shift in hockey? I’ve seen a couple of times on the broadcasts where the show the current ice time, and they were acting like anything close to or over 2 minutes was crazy long? That can’t be right can it?

Under a minute is the typical shift. Anything over a minute and 1/2 and they need to get off (because their legs are probably killing em), over 2 minutes and they’re dragging ass just hoping for a whistle.

I would guess the average is 45-50 seconds, maybe a few ticks more for a top defenseman or top forward.

As an extreme novice my instant guess was 2 minutes would be a strong shift

View attachment 84290
Lil bro just got engaged, I’m using Cricket wireless and she getting Jacob the Jeweler doing her ring.

Just for the record, WOULD.
This bad?

fetchimage

• Haha
Reactions: KJ
Holy shlit what's happening??

I'll take it but down 0-2 with 3 SOG at intermission things didn't look great bob.

Back