• PICK CLUB WEEK #1 LINES ARE POSTED!

**********2024 Playoffs in game**********

There’s zero reason that shouldn’t be able to be reviewed either. It took them just as long to huddle up and get the call wrong than it would for the review room to get it right.

Got the Rangers at +250 then went back for more at +575. Just took the Canes at -130 for a stress free profit…win more if the Rangers win but a profit either way. 2 goal leads are almost auto bets on the team down 2 these days.

Hey @Teapot9 hope you enjoyed that third period.
time for canes to discuss the goaltending situation in Raleigh.

Didn’t think the rangers had that kind of TWTW, first time I’ve seen it.

Remember when @brewers888 HATED the Peter Laviollette signing? He’s gonna send everyone down to the AHL? Now they’re going to the ECF. Picking up major Noah Tannenbaum vibes from Brew Crew lately

time for canes to discuss the goaltending situation in Raleigh.

Didn’t think the rangers had that kind of TWTW, first time I’ve seen it.

Remember when @brewers888 HATED the Peter Laviollette signing? He’s gonna send everyone down to the AHL? Now they’re going to the ECF. Picking up major Noah Tannenbaum vibes from Brew Crew lately
Laviolette wasn't my choice but I didn't hate it. Still he doesn't get credit for this series when Igor singlehandedly won it.

Also @Monger if you make it out here I have a ride on Sunday and the tab is on me

#BlueMoon

If we lose I'm not answering my phone for a few days

I've never skated but have always wondered if they are more comfortable than ski boots

Chris Hanson ANYTIME goal scorer +170

Steve Carlson OVER 0.5 points +200

Jeff Carlson OVER 0.5 points +260

Reactions: KJ
Back