Hawaii's 4th string QB has won the starting job against Florida.

Hawaiiguy

Big Kahuna
1st String Tyler Graunke (Hawaii starter before Brennan 3 years ago) not on team. Douche bag and punk who is a player....woulda loved to have him start.

2nd String Inoke Funaki (Senior) smart and tough, but smallish and doesnt have all the tools.

3rd String Greg Alexander (4 Star JC Cali Qb recruited by Arizona, BYU, Kansas, Missouri, NC State, Oregon State) appeared to be our starter. 6ft 5 in 240 pound monster.

4th String Brent Rausch (another 4 Star JC Cali QB)

UNBELIEVABLE THIS GUY CAME OUT OF NOWHERE AND LOOKS LIKE HIS FIRST EVER START WILL BE AT THE SWAMP

HONOLULUADVERTISER LINK

:popcorn:

Time to load up on FLA -33.5!!! It aint going down so get it now! It should be 42 zip at the half with turnovers and no drives by the Bows!.

Yep, nice highlights, no doubt he is good......

Alexander and Rausch are supposed to be the highest rated QBs Hawaii has ever gotten concurrently.......

Two 4 Star QBs? Hawaii's undefeated season had one benefit, this is supposed to be the best recruiting class in whole that Hawaii has ever gotten.

Alexander and Rausch are supposed to be the highest rated QBs Hawaii has ever gotten concurrently.......

Two 4 Star QBs? Hawaii's undefeated season had one benefit, this is supposed to be the best recruiting class in whole that Hawaii has ever gotten.

I watched a few minutes of the video's. The guy can throw the ball, but on nearly every play none of the receivers were covered.

When he plays against the speed of that Florida defense, he will get picked and sacked and that will give scores for Florida.

This game will be a blowout UNLESS Fla lays down with a 42 point lead, IMO.

I wouldnt be surprised to see Hawaii held to 10 or less here.

They were pounded by Ga in the Sugar Bowl, with one of the best QB's and Ga crushed them.

:shake:

they won their bowl game?:popcorn:

good info HG, plenty of short fields for the gatas now and this will help me pull the trigger on UF first half

Horn,

from what I've read, they don't expect Graunkee to play much...HG prolly has a better idea than me though...

Back