Grabbing this line on Sunday Morning

raems

Pretty much a regular
Michigan -18.5 risking 3.45/3

Expect this to hit 24 very soon. Mercy rule game for Harbaugh and this squad. Maybe I'm undisciplined with a 3x usual play, just think this climbs quickly. Had this capped at 23ish myself.

Michigan -18.5 risking 3.45/3

Expect this to hit 24 very soon. Mercy rule game for Harbaugh and this squad. Maybe I'm undisciplined with a 3x usual play, just think this climbs quickly. Had this capped at 23ish myself.

Got it earlier today on BOL at 19.5 120 as a 1.5 unit play and it went to 21 120 a couple minutes later. Was ready to jump on anything 23.5 or less.

Nice job catching it so quickly!

When you have good but not great talent and overachieve with it, it can get ugly fast when you have below average talent.

I know under Dantonio Michigan St. as a double digit underdog is a gaudy spread record.

Had nothing whatsoever to do with that, agree with you wholeheartedly though. I thought it would climb fast, hoping for 24 after which I'll play it and ride it out for a 5.5 point 6 unit middle, worth the juice imo.

The spot itself doesn't favor Michigan --- MSU has lost a ton of consecutive games straight up as an ATS favorite, first Noon kickoff on the road for Michigan too which could be unfavorable. But again, just got in before the line inevitably climbed. Still we have some room for it to climb with it only being Monday night.

I agree this is a good spot for msu but one consideration i have that has me liking michigan is years of losses to msu. This has run up score all over it and appease the masses. If Michigan isnt out for blood id be surprised.

Harbaugh was brought in to regain the state from msu on top of getting elite program status.

Love that you locked it in early, great grab.

The numbers (other than W/L) say that Michigan State is almost as good as last year. They're just not getting the same luck.

I'm not sure Michigan State is all that much worse than last year. They're just not getting the same luck.

Grabbed +24.5 3.3/3. 6 point middle for 6 units hitting on 20,21,23 and 24, can't not try.

Msu team total under gonna be a bigger than usual play, I don't think they'll score.

Back