Golf

crawdads

Fairway to Heaven
Good week last week. Quietly, solid start to the golf season with Tiger, Dustin, Brandt and Phil all winning. :shake: Really looking forward to the Match Play, but will browse the net to see if I can find anything for this week. Looking forward to hearing everyone's thoughts.

Im confused how Brandt pulls out of an event that is more than a week away with sore ribs coming off an impressive win.

2 plays i like. Interested to hear if anyone else has any leans before i post them. Still reading through notes.

This isnt one of the 2 that i initially liked (kuch vs mahan, jacob vs nicolas c), but gonna take a stab of Badds -120 over Piercy for 72 to win 75. It was 115 and it changed when i was reading some notes. Badds was first last week in putting. He has a nice record here. Piercy is the better player but his history here is really poor. Small play again.

Taking a look through some now and a few stick out.

Ryan Moore -135 over Choi
Zach Johnson +115 over Furyk
Chris Kirk +115 over Simpson

And then the probably auto-play based on price is

McDowell +145 over Van Pelt

Nothing locked in yet... need to do some more reading.

Yea the Walker line is interesting. Eventually Jimmy is going to turn back into Jimmy, thus i felt the line was higher than it should be. BOL though.

Yea the Walker line is interesting. Eventually Jimmy is going to turn back into Jimmy, thus i felt the line was higher than it should be. BOL though.

Def agree, but dudes hot as shit right now. Gotta ride the hot hand....especially against Paddy

FYI didnt pull the trigger in Africa. Glad I didnt as the tourney has been delayed due to high winds.

Dude someone knew something about that Badds/Piercy bet......Badds was -160 on tuesday....Wednesday afternoon he was +115....and he shoots 80 on Thursday.

That wasnt fun. If I knew Piercy would be where he's at after 2, I would have doubled the bet. Luckily, it was small. That's why they call it gambling. Sorry fellas. About even on the year. Too much up and down and too much work to just break even. Let's go.

Nice run Law. Your killing it. Books have gotten a lot better. I've become a lot more selective, one play a week, just missed here. Hard to cap a guy who has a sick track record playing well and shoots 79. Unless your in LA and know that he's sick or injured then you can only go off prior data.

This Match Play should be interesting. If Rory comes and loses in round 1 after the awful debut in the desert to start the year..

Thanks man. Moore tried to give it away with a +5 back nine but held on. 6-1 on the early season. We have a pretty wild finish setting up today. Course is eating these guys up lately

Back