Golf In-Game

Though he seems like a nice enough kid, i've kind of enjoyed Patrick Reed's last few weeks. 151st this week. He needed to eat a little humble pie.

Agree. He also has an 8 month pregnant wife, so his head might not be completely focused on golf

Anyone with early thoughts for this week?

Haven't spent much time with it yet but one did pop out to me in McNeill over Steele.

This is my favorite course on tour. Ive been to the event a few times. I knew there would be a major held here one day. The back 9 is an exciting finish. Strong field. Rory seems to be a lot closer than Phil, but who knows after all of these weeks off.

This is my favorite course on tour. Ive been to the event a few times. I knew there would be a major held here one day. The back 9 is an exciting finish. Strong field. Rory seems to be a lot closer than Phil, but who knows after all of these weeks off.

Glad the greens will be in good shape after last year's mess. Now sawgrass on the other hand...

Yeah this is a fun course with fun finish for sure.

There seems to be questions surrounding all the big names this week so I'll probably just stay away from all of them.

I'm going to spend my lunch break going through the card one more time so hopefully I can come up with a good one or two.

This cut line keeps bouncing back and forth. Would really appreciate the +2s making the weekend

Gonna need Zach to make a run at this tomorrow. Surprised so far given his history here. Guys on Sirius thought the weekend would be much tougher and single digits would be enough to win

DJ pured that on 17, just went long - he flagged it to be honest. Nice birdie by zach on 18. A nice 3 shot swing :).

Great round by Spieth.

Can Spieth come through or what? I'd like to see Spieth or Garcia win. I like Garcia, always have.

I did not. Missed your post with the pick. Haven't watched any either. I get a little burnt the week after big tourneys when I max watch for the 4 days.. GL and rooting for you.

Ugh. After being two off lead thru round 1, Zanotti goes +7 79 today to lose match up by one stroke.

Back