Golf In-Game

Was up 5 i think when i went in the wedding, when i left down 2. Should be interesting i guess. Luckily, its only a smaller bet.

THANKS, SIS: Scottie Scheffler wanted to hit 4-iron at the 218-yard, par-3 second hole Saturday.
His 19-year-old sister Callie, carrying his bag this week, thought otherwise.
"What about the 5?" she said.
One of his playing partners said the same thing. So the 17-year-old top-ranked junior amateur from Dallas went with the 5-iron.
Hole-in-one.
It's just the fourth ace struck by an amateur at a PGA TOUR event since 1983. It's the third ace for Scheffler in competition.
Callie, who plays collegiately at Texas A&M, has been on the bag for two of them. The other time was at the U.S. Amateur. She called that club too.
"That's pretty funny," Scheffler said. "That one we actually got to see go in."
The ace was on Scheffler's 11th hole (he started his round off the 10th tee) and helped turn around his day. He made three more birdies coming in to shoot 69 in a round in which he missed five putts inside 5 feet. He's 2 under going into Sunday.
And thanks to the ace ...
"At least he didn't have to putt," Callie joked.

You'll be able to bounce back.
smile4.png

You'll be able to bounce back.
smile4.png

Thanks man. Would have thought it was a lock if you told me Hoffman would be leading the whole tourney 53 holes into the event, especially with what Louis did the week before. Oh well, thats why they call it gambling.

Yup. Coverage is on tv. Rose second bogey was a three putt from like 25 feet. Anyway, Rory with a really sloppy double on 1. High winds now, should effect scores and make this bet interesting.

Hoffman is at 74% GIR and Todd at 62% yet we are getting run over, thanks to a missed 5 footer for bird that continues to happen by charles.

Rors absolutely dominated today. Obviously needed to lose the ole ball and chain! Dead weight

No doubt. Now that he can get that random ass he will probably dominate. It's like spinach. Sick week. Congrats to Rory. Sorry for those who tailed. Tough week by Justin.

I was watching some Senior Open coverage earlier today and they were talking about an interesting topic. Is Langer worthy of a captain's pick for the Ryder with the way he's been playing?

I was watching some Senior Open coverage earlier today and they were talking about an interesting topic. Is Langer worthy of a captain's pick for the Ryder with the way he's been playing?

That's a good question. But, who would he take a spot from? Tiger? Who would you rather have?

Dustin Johnson taking leave of absence from golf to deal with personal problems. Drinking and drugs I presume?

Sad to hear. Hes the most talented young American I think. Could easily have a few majors by now, I think hes one an event for the last 7 years. He's got some issues though. Hoping hes not the next AK

Sad to hear. Hes the most talented young American I think. Could easily have a few majors by now, I think hes one an event for the last 7 years. He's got some issues though. Hoping hes not the next AK

Yeah a him rooting for him. Sounds like a decent guy that just parties too hard. I root for Fowler as well.

Just saw that 9 holes of golf. Unreal. He is up there easily in top 10 when it comes to ball striking, probably top 5.

Now that Rory is back to banging random sluts, got a feeling he will be back to #1 in the world. Hes in the middle of 3 huge events. Won the first, in the final group here..

Still cant believe that shot rory hit on 10 that went off the property, it had to be 60 yards easily from the flag. He went from an easy birdie to making double. Then following it up with a 3 putt.

I really like what i am seeing from Ogilvy also. But Rory is far and away better than anyone else right now.

The only bad part about tiger not making the cut is that we won't have a line to bet against him tomorrow.

this is a great pga championship...took rory at 5.4 to win before the tournament, but sprinkled some fowler, day, and mickelson today...great leaderboard

I totally forgot about him. Just looked, he isn't playing golf anymore at all? Jeebus.

This is great! Hopefully it doesn't come down to one of these guys fucking up because it's getting dark.

Back