Golf In-Game

Sucks there's not more activity. This one's shaping up to be a dandy, shots galore

Rory missing those 2 makable birdies is disappointing. He definitely has the advantage on 18 which will likely decide this event.

Anyone remember when Jordan Spieth was the alleged future of golf. Never seen anyone as overrated as him, does nothing exceptionally well and his golf swing has so many moving parts..

A Phil v Rory playoff would be epic, i was telling my bud we never saw a changing of the guard match between Tiger and Rory, kind of like Sampras losing the 01 wimbeldon to fed.

Think they pretty much started at sunrise today, just no sending anyone off the back.

Love that shit. Rory just dropping a bomb while Rickie is dicking around. Thats whats up. #SendingMessages

Fowler in the majors has shown a remarkable calmness and for the most part hasnt made a big mistake. Just dont know if his top gear is where Rory's is.

Huge par putt coming up for phil, who looks to have gained 20 lbs this year.

Why didnt they move up tee times if they were expecting rain?
lookin at the radar earlier it seemed very very isolated...a quick ferocious pour

I could be wrong but I talked to a guy up there and when it was pouring there, he was in a car on the way and nada....like 20 mins away

Back