Golf In-Game

Tiger rolling in with the shades looking like a boss. Should be an interesting round. Reed is greatly underrated. Should be a fun today.

What did they say, i had to take a massive shit from dinner and once he made the putt i ran to the bathroom.

Reed said the same thing he said in the interview that they ran at the beginning of the NBC Broadcast: That he thinks he's a top 5 player in the world, and that nobody but Tiger has the amateur record and start to a career he has. I'm sure some of the guys will tell him to tone it down a bit. Like crawdads mentioned, dude hasn't even played in a major yet. Maybe not time to talk about how great you are on national TV

Missed a 2 footer on 18 for bogey. Was up 5 at one point cruising along in second place, now both tied at +1.

Everyone go take a peek at Daly's gem of a round. A 90. Nine zero. +19 on the day. Took a 12 on the par 4 16th by hitting three straight in the water

thinking mackenzie -115 v. fowler. I also like zach johnson v. stenson, but don't like the 45 cents. What are you fellas contemplating??

Need a sweep on these 2 pending plays. Also, a pretty stacked leaderboard. Hadley is quietly becoming the best young player on tour not named Spieth.

Adam Scott is putting on a clinic on how to blow a golf event, he was like -600 thru 2 rounds. What a disaster.

This was a great quote yesterday.
Matt Every, fashion[FONT=Arial, sans-serif] critic: "Lotta fakers out here. Just bc u wear stupid clothes doesn't mean you have style. Means you wear dumb clothes."[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, sans-serif]Every is a boss. Suspended for pot a few years ago. He doesn't give a fuck.[/FONT]

This will be very interesting finish. Might be able to squeeze the round in before it gets dark. If he is at +5 with let's say 1 to go, i doubt he comes back in the morning. Lots of intrigue.

MickelsonGIF-734-DarrenCarroll.GIF
LEFTY'S MAGIC: Mickelson had to get up-and-down from the water to make the cut, and that's exactly what he did on No. 18, knocking it to 5 feet and converting his birdie putt.

And Dustin WDs after one round. Might be hard for him to have confidence going into next week.

And Dustin WDs after one round. Might be hard for him to have confidence going into next week.

I'm not sure if I'm just now noticing it, but it has become ridiculous that the big name guys are all WDing if they have a really bad round. Obviously there are instances where there truly is an injury that is causing the poor play, but it's getting to be a tired act. Rory's toothache, Bubba's allergies, Tiger's everything, and whatever BS injury DJ is coming up with. I'm sure he'll be miraculously healed by Tuesday. Wish the tour could do something about it. People don't pay all this money to go to or put on a tournament to have one of the marquee guys pull out because he drops an 80. At least Spieth had the guts to grind it out last week after a horrific start, and he ended up with a top 10. That kid already has more mental toughness than 95% of the tour.

"Just a little stifness in his back. Nothing serious. Just being cautious for next week."

AKA "I shot 80 and don't wanna play no more"

Back