Golf In-Game

Not enjoying this back 9 at all, hitting the sprinkler head was a brutal break, had a chance to maybe chip in for eagle, instead makes bogey. Brutal luck.

Although I'll miss Figgy's triples, and after tomorrow it could be a one horse race. Hope Sunday's at least interesting.

Big eagle by spieth, shaping up to be a sick board with him and bubba and adam scott.

Brutal par by Rory, definitely need a birdie there for some wiggle room. WTF

I've let up the gambling after March Madness, gonna enjoy the summer sports season and just watch golf and bases. It's almost 100 here already and virtually pool season so no capping or tailing, just gonna enjoy the games

I will say pre tournament I liked Day and Zach and would have probably lost money in some fashion on them, so we'll call it a net victory

Not sure how many lip outs Rory has had on the back 9, but I have a bad feeling something is going to happen these last 2 holes, its like the gambling gods are just toying with me.

No real surprise that Kuchar is near the lead, the surprise will be if he stays up there.

Pretty disappointing round by Scott.

Yeah Scott decided not to show up today and that cost me. Ah well. Tomorrow should be great as usual

Speith was all over the yard today but he kept it together. This kid is nails
May have to add him live to my Westwood, Kuchar to Win Master.

Replay looks good on that 9 iron over the green.
vbulletin-smile.gif

Fred is playing nicely. Keeping the mistake to a minimum. Rory is on fire, as well, can maybe play the remaining holes 3 under and post that number, will likely not be enough, but still solid.

Have to wonder if Augusta will make some changes to "de-lefty" the course a little. It's always been thought of as a hooker's course for right handers but with lefties their being able to fade the ball in the same situations is an inherent advantage.

Bubba had issues with the uga coach. He basically didn't play him his last year. To be honest the team was stacked..

Though he seems like a nice enough kid, i've kind of enjoyed Patrick Reed's last few weeks. 151st this week. He needed to eat a little humble pie.

Back