Golf In-Game

Yes very interesting. CH he has been surprisingly long this week. Seems to be a real talent
He has always been crazy long, mid 1990s with that equipment he was carrying it 330 average and I personally witnessed most of his drives rolling out past 350
Back then he was just raw talent, surprisingly he never really contended on the local amateur scene, made top 20 and stuff but just trouble with flighting the ball and putting
He had a decent short game but when we had local putting tournaments on Tues Wed Thurs I can't remember $$$ going his way very often but all knew he had a ton of natural talent
He obviously has gotten much better at putting, and the big thing is he has controlled power now and since switching from Bryan G and now with Butch he has obviously gotten it together in a big way
Another thing he was always just as even as they get, never the mood swings like a lot of young players, just as even no matter what happened
His big hobby is astronomy and he has some amazing and expensive equipment and takes pictures of nebulas and constellations and on and on and they are way cool
You gotta be pretty patient and of a different mental state to have that as your passion and hobby, and he has always been very faithful and Christian with his life and lives by example
Seems to me when he and his wife had children he really settled down more in a comfort zone and credit her for being a solid woman and together they got it going
I cannot begin to tell you of the raw talent I saw playing with him in the early and mid 1990s, I was long and had a +1 hdcp and he just blew it by me like I've never seen then or since ... effortless and gumby like flexibility LOL

He has always been crazy long, mid 1990s with that equipment he was carrying it 330 average and I personally witnessed most of his drives rolling out past 350
Back then he was just raw talent, surprisingly he never really contended on the local amateur scene, made top 20 and stuff but just trouble with flighting the ball and putting
He had a decent short game but when we had local putting tournaments on Tues Wed Thurs I can't remember $$$ going his way very often but all knew he had a ton of natural talent
He obviously has gotten much better at putting, and the big thing is he has controlled power now and since switching from Bryan G and now with Butch he has obviously gotten it together in a big way
Another thing he was always just as even as they get, never the mood swings like a lot of young players, just as even no matter what happened
His big hobby is astronomy and he has some amazing and expensive equipment and takes pictures of nebulas and constellations and on and on and they are way cool
You gotta be pretty patient and of a different mental state to have that as your passion and hobby, and he has always been very faithful and Christian with his life and lives by example
Seems to me when he and his wife had children he really settled down more in a comfort zone and credit her for being a solid woman and together they got it going
I cannot begin to tell you of the raw talent I saw playing with him in the early and mid 1990s, I was long and had a +1 hdcp and he just blew it by me like I've never seen then or since ... effortless and gumby like flexibility LOL

:shake:

Verplank some how managed taking an 8 on a drivable par 4 with no hazards or oob. lol. Great hole though the 10th.

Pretty happy with Grahams ball striking so far, seems to be well prepared for this event. Dustin Johnson is an underrated star. He blew a couple majors (got robbed in one). His consistency of getting a win each year is only rivaled by Tiger and Phil.

played baddeley +120 vs mackenzie and added half of that on keegan +1900 this morning (small plays)

good luck to everyone

Graham cant seem to make a putt so far. I'd like for him to get off the cutline here just to be safe.

Phew. all we can ask for is a chance.

Ball striking numbers are a little scary. Looks like G really struggled. Although, he could be just missing greens and fairways, so it's hard to tell unless you look at shottracker, which isnt always accurate. Like you said, at least we have a chance, and only down a stroke. Rose could start off poorly and MDF, lots could happen.

Not so fortunate was Fred Couples, who had a tiny cut on the tip of his left thumb that opened up to the size of a dime, making it difficult for him to hang onto the club. Couples has gone his entire Hall of Fame career without wearing a glove.
Asked if it bothered him, he said, "Yeah. I couldn't hit the ball." Couples made his 32nd appearance in this tournament, but at 2-over 144 was certain to miss the cut.

From what I could see on shottrack, Graham has been missing lots of fairways. Which obviously leads to more missed greens. Hopefully he can put something together tomorrow because I feel like Rose is playing along the lines of what you and I expected.

need this birdie on the last to have a decent chance tomorrow. Either way a 5 bogey string is tough to recover from.

Yea, Rose just hit a miracle shot on 10, ive seen guys make 6's and 7's from there all week and he is about to make 3.

Really pulling for McGirt...he hangs out a ton at our family friends golf shop and my dad knows him quite well

The problem is that Delaet hasn't shown the propensity to make any birdies this week. So we are relying on a big blow up. Not even sure Graham can capitalize

Back