Golf In-Game

I'm sitting on a DeLaet future at +2500. Just need these guys to keep limping in

Wow, just saw that last putt by bubba. He has some many demons, i have no idea how he won a major to be honest.

Couldn't pull the trigger on fading Phil, I had it in and couldn't hit submit. Seemed too good to be true. Definitely one of those plays where I'll either be glad I dodged a bullet, or kicking myself on missing free money. GL to those who did.

Hopefully the latter for our sakes.

Weather looks rainy and windy, should make for an interesting start.

No longer enjoying this round. Lots of golf left, Duke is playing the tougher of the 3 courses (at least for this year).

This Loupe kid is a monster. Might be the longest guy on the tour. Was lucky to sneak his card, game seems 100% built around power. Sick athlete though. Similar to the Dustin Johnson mold.

He was roommates with Peterson at LSU. Obviously John was NCAA champ, and ended up winning the web.com tour championship. Ive actually been following him closely and hes only had 1 round in the 60s so far this year out of 11, 5 mc i think.

This Loupe kid is a monster. Might be the longest guy on the tour. Was lucky to sneak his card, game seems 100% built around power. Sick athlete though. Similar to the Dustin Johnson mold.

Never heard of him till yesterday...

Theres some guys I've heard of and yes I agree.

Meanwhile, Jason Day getting roughed up put there today.

467628357.jpg

Unreal how well Jimmy has been playing of late. Dominating the tour.

yep, unreal but well deserved. Played about 10 rounds of amateur golf in SA with him when he was in HS and at Baylor. I hit fairly long (280+) and he was at least 50-70 yards past me every time. Great guy and just really happy as are a lot of us in SA for him and his family and team. Go Jimmy ! !

The unfortunate thing about Walker winning yesterday was I really liked him this coming week. Now not as sure.

Back