Golf In-Game

Matches are both close. Need Sned to probably birdie at least 3 coming in, to give me a shot at a top 10.

Law, I probably wouldnt have faded Hoffman in this event (prior winner), from Cali, etc. But its remarkable that your guys are playing so well and they are running up against horses each week. Crazy run.

Yeah I thought about that. It was more a play on Palmer than against Hoffman. Just liked the way Palmer been playing and how these courses set up for him.

And yeah... its been a frustrating few weeks.

Really nice round by Phil.

Got excited to see how he did in final round....with my hours def catch first part at 4 am then wake up and catch end on replay...

Well tees obv moved up so been following live blog...can only imagine this triple where he TC Chenned it on 13 when I actually see it live...too bad...

And then he birdies 14.....gonna go to sleep and see what I wake up to and try to rejoin about same point during replay...

rory loses by 1 after that bs 2 shot penalty.

Mickelson’s chance for victory was doomed on the par-4 13[SUP]th[/SUP] hole, where his tee shot landed in some bushes. He didn’t have a stance and decided to take a right-handed swipe, but he double-hit the ball and eventually made a 7.
Mickelson’s three birdies in his last five holes weren’t enough to force a playoff.

But now you heard it from me haha. Personally I dont think anything is really wrong with him. He just turned 26 and is ranked top 10 in the world. Yeah, hes blown some tournies he probably shouldve won, and that's probably sat in his head a while. But from interviews I've heard lately I think hes starting to "get it." Just my two pennies though.

Fowler is going thru swing changes, would have been a nice fade on south course or in tough conditions..

Not really an awful round by Todd, I expected a top 25 for him. Lot's of golf left. Will be nice to see him make a putt.

Yea I mean he hasn't played in many majors, I feel like he has to get into contention and get his feet wet first, I think Sergio gets one before him. Yea I said it, (I'll prob regret it). lol.

Need Todd to play these last 6 holes 2 under.

Dont like getting alerts on my phone that Victor is catching fire.

Back