Golf In-Game

Nice. Victor was all over the place there today. Up down up down.

Im down one in my Knox vs Romero match because Andre went off with the low round of the day. My Perez v Colsaerts will probably be tied, but he's still finishing 18.

Yesterday was more boring than a US Open. Course was playing too tough, not many birdies at all, plus the bumpy greens. Should be interesting to see who wins, I was surprised how high Leishmans number was to win, I mean he was on the RC last year (Captain pick) and a ROY a couple years ago. Not like Woodland and Spieth are sure things.

Justin Thomas is definitely a guy who has a bright future on tour.

The leaderboard is all over the place..

Phil and Tiger look old. I wouldn't be shocked if their major days are behind them.

:rofl: Got to cheer for a fellow Gator. You got Bubba, we had Dimarco until he decided to start playing awful

We actually have Kirk, Todd, Compton, Swafford, Watson, English, Henley, Kisner. And sometimes Imada.

You guys have a decent roster, Every (thug), Villegas, Yag

Hey guys. Watch the golf religiously back here in Australia. Do u guys ever get frustrated with the coverage?? I find it FU**ING ABYSMAL.......u see 3-4 shots (usually putts) & then back to a commercial. Commentators are great IMO but the US coverage falls way short of the euro & aussie tours.

Hey guys. Watch the golf religiously back here in Australia. Do u guys ever get frustrated with the coverage?? I find it FU**ING ABYSMAL.......u see 3-4 shots (usually putts) & then back to a commercial. Commentators are great IMO but the US coverage falls way short of the euro & aussie tours.

Agreed. I had to DVR the last few holes (wife was cooking dinner), so i was able to ff through it. Sucks though. What happened to Woodland on 17?

First glance thru the lines I don't really see anything. Im sure by Thursday I'll find something though.

DAVID Drysdale will try not to let his heart rule his head when he makes a last-minute decision about whether or not he is fit enough to tee it up for the first time in 2014 in tomorrow’s opening round of the Omega Dubai Desert Classic.
The 38-year-old missed out on the opening two legs of the European Tour’s Middle East Swing – in [COLOR=#446688 !important][FONT=inherit !important][COLOR=#446688 !important][FONT=inherit !important]Abu [/FONT][COLOR=#446688 !important][FONT=inherit !important]Dhabi[/FONT][/COLOR][/FONT][/COLOR][/COLOR] and Qatar – after hurting his back on the day he was due to travel out for the first of those events.
He has been receiving treatment from Stuart Barton, the Scottish rugby team’s phsyiotherapist, over the past fortnight and made a belated journey out to the United Arab Emirates at the weekend. But, after finding his practice severely restricted under the watchful eye of coach Jamie Gough, Richard’s brother, Drysdale is toying with the idea of holding off his return for another week.
“The problem is a swollen disc in my back,” said the Cockburnspath-based player. “It started on the Thursday morning that I was due to fly out to [COLOR=#446688 !important][FONT=inherit !important][COLOR=#446688 !important][FONT=inherit !important]Abu [/FONT][COLOR=#446688 !important][FONT=inherit !important]Dhabi[/FONT][/COLOR][/FONT][/COLOR][/COLOR]. I woke up with this pain in my back and it took me two hours to get out of bed.
“I have been having treatment every day from Stuart Barton back in Scotland and it has eased. But I don’t know yet whether I am going to play here. I have only been able to hit 20 balls on the range and play a few holes. I don’t know whether I could last 18 holes.”
Drysdale would be foolish to risk long-term damage and has three events coming up in South Africa, where he has produced some of his best performances since establishing himself on the circuit.
“Maybe it could be too early to come back here and I should wait till South Africa next week,” he added, casting one eye towards the Joburg Open.
One thing in Drysdale’s favour, should he wake up tomorrow feeling his back sore and need time for it to ease off, is that he has been handed a late draw in the opening round, in which Craig Lee and Paul Lawrie are paired together and Peter Whiteford and Chris Doak, too.
Among the Scots flying solo is Scott Jamieson, although his first appearance since taking a break to enjoy becoming a father should be entertaining in a group that includes former Open [COLOR=#446688 !important][FONT=inherit !important][COLOR=#446688 !important][FONT=inherit !important]champion[/FONT][/FONT][/COLOR][/COLOR] John Daly.

[h=1]Two tie in Dubai Champions Challenge[/h] [h=6]BY European Tour | European PGA Tour | 2014 Omega Dubai Desert Classic | General | 29 Jan 2014[/h] Champions Challenge line-up
The former winners assemble for the 25th staging of the Dubai Desert Classic
(Photo: Getty Images)

Rafa Cabrera-Bello and Henrik Stenson shared the spoils at the Omega Dubai Desert Classic Champions Challenge after six under par rounds of 66 at Emirates GC saw them finish two clear of the chasing pack.
The 21 former winners – with the great Seve Ballesteros represented by his son, Javier – of the Dubai Desert Classic were reunited for the special event to celebrate the tournament’s 25th anniversary, with 2013 Race to Dubai Champion Stenson setting the clubhouse target in the company of 2001 champion Thomas Björn, and the first man to get his hands on the trophy back in 1989, Mark James.
Six birdies and not a single dropped shot was the ideal start to Stenson’s week, at a tournament that holds a special place in the 2007 Champion’s heart.
“I made Dubai my home for close to ten years,” said the Swede. “It’s a great place for me, this, and it’s always good fun to be back, and celebrating the 25th anniversary this year is also very special.
“There’s not many tournaments going on for that many years and we have a great roll of champions here so it’s been a good event.”
In the following group the 2012 winner, Cabrera-Bello, also showed his pedigree around the Majilis Course to shoot a six under par score of his own, thanks to seven birdies and just the one dropped shot.
“Myself and the other Spanish players all feel very comfortable here,” said the two time European Tour winner. “We are all from Spain and obviously the weather is very warm over there. We all enjoy playing in short sleeves.
“Everyone likes this one, especially as Seve and Ollie and Miguel and Alvaro and myself have won. It’s a very good atmosphere and we all have good stories going around here so it’s a positive surrounding for us.
“This year’s Desert Swing has been unbelievable with Pablo winning in Abu Dhabi and Sergio last week. Myself and some of the other Spanish guys are playing good too, so hopefully we can make it a Spanish hat trick.”
Rory McIlroy finished runner up alongside Alvaro Quiros after the pair shot rounds of four under. Defending champion Stephen Gallacher bogeyed the par five 18th to finish fifth on three under, having played in the final match alongside World Number One Tiger Woods, who double bogeyed the last for a one under par score.
Ballesteros, meanwhile, said that he was very proud to be at the event in place of his father, and playing alongside Miguel Angel Jiménez and José María Olazábal, he carded a two over par round of 74.
The 25th edition of the Omega Dubai Desert Classic gets under way from Thursday morning.
Leading Scores:
66 H Stenson (Swe); R Cabrera-Bello (Esp);
68 R Mcilroy (Nir); A Quiros (Esp) 68 68;
69 S Gallacher (Sco) 69 69;
70 F Couples (Usa); R-J Derksen (Ned);
71 T Woods (Usa); T Björn (Den);
72 M O’Meara (Usa); D Howell (Eng); J Coceres (Arg); Jm Olazábal (Esp); Ma Jiménez (Esp); 73 M James (Eng); R Green (Aus);

Seems like it would be difficult to get all the past champions there at the same time. They must treat the players like kings over there.

Feeling good about the bet in Dubai, Rory looks solid. Was actually glad to see tiger make the cut but his swing and game are definitely not sharp right now.

Well be interested to see how keopka does with Rory. He got paired with tiger in the major latr year and was awful

is it me or is Tigers front foot more open?

Has to be due to him focusing on hitting that cut fade you would think. Maybe he's just over-doing it with the foot right now to make sure he's aiming left enough and hitting the cut the way he wants. Or maybe this will be his new stance with the foot open, but yes it looks more open.

Back