Going against B.A.R.

Joe Public

Gabibbo's Finest
There's this little part of me that says this is one of the surest ways to lose your money. But I can't help it, tonight I feel I have to do it.

I want to believe in the Spurs tonight, but I have a huge problem seeing that series going 3-1.

I do think the under is a good play, which makes it all the more weird when I say . . .

Suns +3.5 & ML.

God help us all.

Spurs 2 wins have gone Over, Suns only win has gone Under. So I wouldnt necessarily feel bad liking the Suns & Under.

BOL Joe.

Thanks, Bet, good info, I appreciate it.

Good health to you, too, Satyr, and for the record I do see your squad going to the Finals.

Also, if my recent luck with the NBA jinxes anybody on this with me, I apologize in advance.

Go Suns, kick 'em in the nuts, after all, it's your turn.

angry22.gif

:wacka wacka: Yipee, Great call Joe!:wacka wacka:

I pray Suns don't get any suspensions. They don't deserve it, because that was raw violence by Horry, who can blame team mates rushing in.

I am growing a certain Spurs antipathy....

Suns, Suns, Suns! :cheers:

Nice call on the Suns, Stodamire took over in the 4th, if he can play the game on the floor he is athletic and very tough to stop. Good character building win for the Suns.

Thanks guys.

Why don't I have an avatar, oh, I'm lazy, really. And Joe's kind of like Penn. St. in some ways, or the Browns. I mean, do those helmets need decals?

At some point maybe I'll find something.

Also, I should really apologize to B.A.R., this wasn't at all about me going against him. I actually only brought it up because I followed him blindly on Game Three and won and was about to do the same here. But I couldn't do it, so when I thought about this game my thought process was, 'OK, you can bet it, but if you do you're going against both the Spurs and Big Al, who just won with that exact same team two days ago.'

Sorry, Big Al, I wasn't trying to call you out at all.

i think if anything just big shot bob but we'll c ... and maybe our friend joe here, too.

Oh, I'll almost certainly be suspended for Game Five.

But I really doubt Amare get's suspended.

I think Horry might be, but to suspend Amare would change the game and potentially the series--not that the NBA didn't do just that to my Knicks in the Heat back in the day. But I doubt it.

Either way, I'll be on the Spurs.

Betting against BAR in the long run will probably hit you about 30% LOL...We all know Mr. Reno dosent lose very often:shake:

Nice hit Joe...I was just messin around.

I am still at a loss for words as to what happened. I fell asleep with the Spurs in total control and wake up in the last 30 seconds. Phoenix showed some heart last night no doubt. Now I see a game 7 in Phoenix..which is a toss-up...SA may look at last night's 4th qtr this summer and feel thats what lost them their championship this year

Nice hit Joe...I was just messin around.

I am still at a loss for words as to what happened. I fell asleep with the Spurs in total control and wake up in the last 30 seconds. Phoenix showed some heart last night no doubt. Now I see a game 7 in Phoenix..which is a toss-up...SA may look at last night's 4th qtr this summer and feel thats what lost them their championship this year

SAS may be done:spank:

I think the commissioner is going to have some sort of ruling on it today, Brewer.

Believe it or not, I still think the Spurs win this thing in six.

Yeah, I thought the Suns had some value before the series started, but now that I've watched them I've fliped like Mitt Romney. They can't guard Parker or Duncan, their only real chance is to outscore them like they did in Game Two. Last night was a great, gutty effort, but it was helped by a huge disparity at the FT line and an almost super-human effort from Nash.

Now, that could happen again, and I do think they can win the series, I just don't think they do.

Nash wasn't playing his best, he had 8 turnovers. The Spurs have had their share of luck too, and their wins have been narrow. The series is open now.

True, Mim, but down the stretch Nash was incredibly impressive.

Steve Nash is doing for the Suns what Jason Kidd should be doing for the Nets.

True, Mim, but down the stretch Nash was incredibly impressive.

Steve Nash is doing for the Suns what Jason Kidd should be doing for the Nets.

Two things:

1. Too bad Jason didn;t have ball in closing moments last night
2. Still funny that 10 years ago Nash was Jason's backup..lol

Too bad Jason didn;t have ball in closing moments last night

I'm upset I didn't bet the Cavs again last night. This Nets team is so poorly coached it's disgusting. The only reason Toronto didn't beat them was because they've only got one player.

But if you watched that series you could tell that the Nets run everything through VC. And they refuse to change that even when they know the guy is hit or miss down the stretch--even when there is a better player on the floor in Kidd. So now they play a team that really only has one player as well, it's just that he happens to be so good he's almost two players. It's shocking that they're losing, simply shocking.

As a bettor the only thing more we could have hoped for was NJ to somehow get through Cleveland and match up with Detroit so Detroit could sweep them with an average margin of victory easily in double digits.

You have one of the best distributors of the ball in the entire league on the floor, and you hand the ball to VC in the backcourt? No wonder Kidd wants out of that mess.

Back