Game of the Millenium

• Thread starter Thread starter Billivy
  • Start date Start date
B

Billivy

Spurs -6 (1,100,000 to win 1,000,000)

I just ran NBA 07 (the life volume 2)...

I started Vaughn for Parker and clicked on the fatigue button to be fair...I made my starting 5 play all the minutes to simulate the B2B scenario...well I am pleased to announce that the spurs beat Portland 93-81...bet the ranch fellas...it's a L O C K

I dont get it. A lot of people will come in here expecting to see a real pick and analysis, and they find this bull****. Whatever...

GL w/ the Spurs or whatever play you are taking.

I dont get it. A lot of people will come in here expecting to see a real pick and analysis, and they find this bull****. Whatever...

GL w/ the Spurs or whatever play you are taking.

if they expect a REAL pick and analysis when they read "game of the millenium" then I feel for their parents...

I don't like the card, I just felt a little goofy...i see a lot of people liking the points with portland tho, i feel that IS a mistake...i wouldn't bet against ANY team playing like the Spurs are right now...you have to wait for them to drop one

Spurs really put their foot to the metal hard. Had them 2nd half last night -.05 and they opened a 9 point half time lead to 19 in a flash.

Seriously, betting against the Spurs isn't a very good idea but relying on any NBA team to bring a big effort playing 4 games in 5 days is well asking a lot. I was hoping the Blazers would be catching 8/8.5 but didn't happen. The oddsmakers open the line at 5.5 and now 6/6.5. If this were the Suns or Mavs the line is 8/8.5 but the Spurs don't command that big of a price tag. I believe the right side is the Blazers but don't have the balls to make that bet.

Good luck with your video game pick. Makes a lot of sense to bet the team with a 9 game winning streak. I will give you that.

if they expect a REAL pick and analysis when they read "game of the millenium" then I feel for their parents...

I don't like the card, I just felt a little goofy...i see a lot of people liking the points with portland tho, i feel that IS a mistake...i wouldn't bet against ANY team playing like the Spurs are right now...you have to wait for them to drop one

Personally I don't "like the points" I just don't like the spot for our boys tonight. They should win, since Portland are losing games they should win hands down, not to mention playing against THE number one team at the moment, they should have a handful tonight. But same as Handy, I don't like the spot, and somehow feel TP's absence might start to feel at some point.

But yeh, they could win again, easily. I'll still be happy for them.:smiley_acbe:

Agreed 100%

Man I made Portland my play of the century. That makes your play like 900 years stronger and even more guaranteed. I don't know what to do?

where's the humour in here fellas, oviously he's not betting a million bucks. Just a fun way of saying you like the spurs. awesome. haven't tried nba 07 yet but heard it rocks

gl tongiht bill

Back