Friday Discussion Thread

i def would suggest betting less for week or at least these series cause i think it really hard to cap compared to most the year, teams just don't always look the same after the week off. sometimes i skip this weekend altogether but i took a glance and think it worth a bet to see if tigers keep playing the way they were going into the break. plus money with a more talented pitcher, maybe not as consistent as bassist but flaherty could absolutely shut down jays. not sure if tigers bats stay hot after the layoff but again getting a little plus money and fact they were so putrid for a big chunk the season think law of averages says they hit a little more going forward.

@peelpub94 you think teams who been posting crazy one sided nrfi numbers tend to continue w that or do they regress more often? i have no clue, until you started talking bout these i've never gotten into before but you have def made me see another potential play, so curious if you know how these shook out in 2nd halves in previous years.

@peelpub94 you think teams who been posting crazy one sided nrfi numbers tend to continue w that or do they regress more often? i have no clue, until you started talking bout these i've never gotten into before but you have def made me see another potential play, so curious if you know how these shook out in 2nd halves in previous years.
First time I've ever looked at them seriously too, so I guess we're about to find out :)

I think it will be prudent to just stick to 1, 2 max - the days I went more than that, I was definitely pushing it, increasing risk profile.

kinda like flaherty props but feel like it a coin flip whether 5.5 k's or 17.5 outs is better and with them both being -140 prob just feel better playing tigers.

Missed the boat on Phillies opening line. 135 ish? Is it me or should that be the true opener and public jacked it up thinking easy Philly win? Big question for me is can Phillies keep winning at this pace or will regression take place at some point. Season record for then is 102 wins.

Missed the boat on Phillies opening line. 135 ish? Is it me or should that be the true opener and public jacked it up thinking easy Philly win? Big question for me is can Phillies keep winning at this pace or will regression take place at some point. Season record for then is 102 wins.
Schwarber and Turner destroy Perez.
1721418375295.png

Angels have had all week to figure out a starting pitcher, and they still can't announce one 5 hours ahead of game time? They really are a joke organization aren't they

i mean they had trout and ohtani for how many years and never even got in playoffs!! just look how god awful their pen usually is, i think pen generally a decent indicator of a franchise competence, it not that hard to build a solid pen! even worse they spend some money, just not very wisely!

what pace they on? i look at that roster and a 100+ win season seems very realistic. lineup pretty stacked, pitching pretty stacked, and they have some really good depth when a guy goes down. i really don't think philly is gonna have any kind of sustained struggles, pitching + lineup too good imo.

-135 feels awful cheap to me, i think -150ish at least more accurate. that said not really interested at current number but it not enough for me to wanna back pirates either.

if it wasn't the 1st game back id probably been on turner ov2.5 h,r,rbi at +115 but i dont think this a great time to look at hitter props, rather give them all a series to see who locled in, still turner vs a mediocre lefty getting plus money is tempting

Going do gogo lightly on over in Cincinnati/Wash. Both of these pitchers excel at failing

prob not the worst idea. my 1st reaction was it felt cheap to fade Corbin but i don't really like montas much either.

not bad price on stros and should be most the series, think they worth playing to get at least 1 win in seattle.

prob not the worst idea. my 1st reaction was it felt cheap to fade Corbin but i don't really like montas much either.

I'm big today on Mets (and over), Dodgers, Reds and Reds over, Tigers and Braves, and caught texas at a nice price last night before it moved a lot today, and Oakland with a few more overs, Atlanta and Houston overs. The reds game has Andy fletcher working behind home, he's 15-3 over, on over 12.4 runs per game. He's almost an auto over play at this point. LOL

I'm big today on Mets (and over), Dodgers, Reds and Reds over, Tigers and Braves, and caught texas at a nice price last night before it moved a lot today, and Oakland with a few more overs, Atlanta and Houston overs. The reds game has Andy fletcher working behind home, he's 15-3 over, on over 12.4 runs per game. He's almost an auto over play at this point. LOL

good ump combined with pitching matchup for that over for sure. i just don't like playing much these 1st games back. so far just tigers for me but think ill get on stros also. stros more gonna be a chase series for me to get a W, i can't see them getting swept. gl

good ump combined with pitching matchup for that over for sure. i just don't like playing much these 1st games back. so far just tigers for me but think ill get on stros also. stros more gonna be a chase series for me to get a W, i can't see them getting swept. gl
yeah I love the stros tonight, played them and the over. Also another favorable ump there too with Wegner who is 9-3 over this year and 10.4 runs. That stadium is tricky so it may be a bit tougher, but I see no reason they can't get 8-9 with tonight's matchup and hopefully a 'Stros win.

why isn't minny/milw playing tonight? i dont see them on card.
every day at least 2 teams have an off day, i think that's the rule or they have been scheduling it like that.
Glad to see the phiils jump on early, got them and over too. Hoping for lots of runs tonight

yeah I love the stros tonight, played them and the over. Also another favorable ump there too with Wegner who is 9-3 over this year and 10.4 runs. That stadium is tricky so it may be a bit tougher, but I see no reason they can't get 8-9 with tonight's matchup and hopefully a 'Stros win.

yea man i despise overs in that park with seattle, you can pretty much bank on it being 3 runs or less thru 5 innings. castillo has been pretty good vs stros and i certainly don't expect seattle to score much, that a tough one for me to find the runs but i hope stros hang a big number for ya!

every day at least 2 teams have an off day, i think that's the rule or they have been scheduling it like that.
Glad to see the phiils jump on early, got them and over too. Hoping for lots of runs tonight

damn, you made a lot of plays! lol.

i don't recall many times friday wasn't a full card?

yea man i despise overs in that park with seattle, you can pretty much bank on it being 3 runs or less thru 5 innings. castillo has been pretty good vs stros and i certainly don't expect seattle to score much, that a tough one for me to find the runs but i hope stros hang a big number for ya!
yeah and seattle has been an under team this year and stros were till July. At least the ump is favorable and i think both pitchers give up at least 3 here then the pen comes in

damn, you made a lot of plays! lol.

i don't recall many times friday wasn't a full card?
im about that action HA!

I think it usually is, i just know they've worked in more off days so each team gets a few during the season, usually just 2 or if its a get away day, sometimes half the teams

i was gonna go ahead and continue with the buxton ov h,r,rbi play but guess not til 2marro. was debating if i want to keep playing off the break but figure he has cashed so many for me this month might as well play him til it loses!

im about that action HA!

I think it usually is, i just know they've worked in more off days so each team gets a few during the season, usually just 2 or if its a get away day, sometimes half the teams

could be i just dont notice, only reason i did cause i was looking for the buxton prop. hopefully he didnt hurt himself on break! lol

Back