Friday Discussion Thread

VirginiaCavs

CTG Super Moderator
Staff member
Jul 28 Fri 2023

Dunning for Texas is an excellent thrower also. Maybe under the first 5 innings is the way to go. Over the latter 4.

Prefer Gausman on the road but I’ll fade Gio first start for Angels. Had a 100% bonus for $500 somehow in DK.

Jays +105 2u risk

@KJ how’s totals been with the snakes with the roof closed? I haven’t followed at all. Debating Gilberg’s outs

Prefer Gausman on the road but I’ll fade Gio first start for Angels. Had a 100% bonus for $500 somehow in DK.

Jays +105 2u risk
Interesting

I now think the Halos are the dream story for MLB and can't bet against them now. Crazy that HOU and SEA in their division have better bullpens but now it's time to microsect the LAA pen. They are going to go all out to make it work.

@KJ how’s totals been with the snakes with the roof closed? I haven’t followed at all. Debating Gilberg’s outs
We are a clusterfuck. If you simply asked about the games I watched, 9th inning over would be money

Somehow these guys have a low ERA and they suck

Maybe belongs in the deadline thread but I'm pretty consistent with not wanting to mortgage the future for this season. Have said for a couple of years that Dodgers and Papas will contract out, it's happening sooner than expected but we have an insane core that doesn't need to be fucked with. Could be really good for several years if it's not stepped on.

That pissed out on the tennis

New game, starting $10 and betting every Eubanks service game til the end. Home court advantage. Curious to see how this turns out

Virtually no interaction here so going to place it in the baseball thread

Eubanks to win at least one set -475 should be closer to -800. It's only juice if it loses.

Also what to do when the thermo goes under 110 would be cool, every part of stepping outside is pain right now. Even getting in the pool is foot pain

I have to use up my BOL FP within 30 days so put it on the Hanshin Tigers since I adopted them as my team after watching the games while in Osaka

Definitely turning Canadian, my fingers smell like maple syrup and I hate that shit

Still gotta do a grocery run tonight. Gotta find my fanny pack

Bobby Witt with a walkoff granny off of 102 in on the hands. That was the second sickest play of the night.
I think he was sitting fastball after the pitcher already blew by a 101 mph fastball following a curveball once in the at-bat before. Witt was clearly ready this time for the velo

I was just watching a video for loudest crowd reactions of all time. Give me a top 5.
Sorry I missed this man…I don’t have a top 5 off the top of my head given that I switched to run after the Orion beer, but if I had to lay money I would put it on the attitude eta and stone cold, the rock and mankind being involved in one or more, in no particular order.

1690610340637.png
Just hit a top 5 tonight in FB, realize the chick is in Des Moines. I don't know them but can't stop laughing.

Sorry I missed this man…I don’t have a top 5 off the top of my head given that I switched to run after the Orion beer, but if I had to lay money I would put it on the attitude eta and stone cold, the rock and mankind being involved in one or more, in no particular order.

I always thought CM Punk in Chicago

BOL actually gave me my free play money back as the game ended in a 2-2 tie. Honestly didn’t know Japanese baseball calls it after 12 innings so learn something new every day! Thought a tie on a free play was a loss so learned that wasn’t the case for this one, so actually learned two new things!

Back