Friday Discussion Thread

I mean, it will be a winning day, but I’m pissed as well 2. Need to take a breather with soccer or something. The break is coming at the right time.

Really wish it woulda came the 5 days I missed anyways. Wrong time for me cause I got dr appointments downtown -tues-wed anyways. That will annoy me I’ll have to drive thru all the stupid construction anyways and not have anything to bet while I’m so close!! Lol

I just need to go to sleep and get some decent rest! Lol. But that sucks also that I still have to sleep on my side! I’d kill to lay on my back!! Lol

I mean, it will be a winning day, but I’m pissed as well 2. Need to take a breather with soccer or something. The break is coming at the right time.
Sounds like you need a slumpbuster and the stars have aligned. Women's Euros and Women's Copa America are going hard right now!

Haven't read any comments for a bit, hope nobody had Yanks, but lol largest crowd of the season for them and we won

Not even gonna be a bad day for me either. You would think I lost my ass the way I sound, lol. Just so pissed off I posted more winners than I bet!! Lmfao.

Cashed the over at coors

Anyone have a couple zannys or volume’s? I’d kill for a few of those! Lol
There are guys in here who can send you those in a discreet box. If not, I can find someone. I don't do any of that stuff though, but can def find

Wow. Yu still managed to go 7 innings, took him 114 pitches but luckily he a hoss and like I said pads needed him to eat some innings!

Woodruff didht turn out so well. What a shit ass performance by him vs a giants team with a freaking ton of swing and miss in the lineup!

Woodruff didht turn out so well. What a shit ass performance by him vs a giants team with a freaking ton of swing and miss in the lineup!

They actually sent this dickhead back out for the 6th even at 104 pitches and the pussy rewards them by walking the leadoff hitter. Can’t blame the coaching staff for this, he was just garbage.

They actually sent this dickhead back out for the 6th even at 104 pitches and the pussy rewards them by walking the leadoff hitter. Can’t blame the coaching staff for this, he was just garbage.
When it ain't on and you're still up 5-2 I wouldn't dwell too much. Those nights happen.

When it ain't on and you're still up 5-2 I wouldn't dwell too much. Those nights happen.

Just pisses me off I skipped over a few I initially liked better but out smarted myself as I sat around the house bored as shit: I even preferred wood k’s to his at 1st. Then w nothing better to do and deciding it be better to wait for old lady to drive me I started looking over everything and saw how much the dudes in giants lineup been striking out this month (all year really, I didht realize how many dudes they have in that lineup with insanely high k rates!). Cost me couple 2 teamers and a 3 while the atl team total and manoah K’s got left off my card.

At least I didht bet giants I guess, I’d really be scratching my head how the hell they only scored 2 runs off him while wood gives up 3 unearned when he looked like the better pitcher until giants defense let him down in 5th.

Nah I really never had lmao, just thought it was a funny analogy

That seems unfathomable to me. No girlfriends or boyfriends ever? I don’t care which, just makes me sad to think ppl really walking around never getting laid, cuddling, having intimate contact with another person. Sounds freaking lonely!

Had u8.5 live in SF and Hader came in and fucked that up with 2 solo shots in the 9th. Hope he blows the game. Can't stand that fucker

Lolz walk off grand slam. Ouch if you had Milwaukee in any shape. Up 5-2 with the hillbilly in to close it out, lose 8-5.

Back