Friday Discussion Thread

Ended up on

NYM/FLA ff u4.5
HOU/NYY ff u4
Nats tt o3.5 -130 x3
Phils ML -140 x2
Kelly ff -.5 -120 x2

Added over in Arlington now o7.5 -115 x3

Also prefer Avs as a nice parlay partner tonight, think the Cup gets hoisted tonight

BUCCS made the series fun for a minute

Jays Ff was easy, I think manoah gonna come up 1 Fuckin k short tho. Red Sox should finish tribe off, that good for me.

I might have opened my fat mouth 3 outs to soon bout Red Sox. Fuck, I’ll be so pissed if they blow this. I don’t usually bet a single mlb bigger but did this one a bit.

Jesus. Now unless there a dp ball ramerez is gonna get to bat with bases juiced. This ain’t good.

Whew. That was scarier than it had to be. In other good news jays actually letting manoah pitch the 7th, at least they giving me a chance to cash his k prop!!

Bang. Manoah punched out his 6th. Fuck yea, I’m couple k’s from Cobb from a perfect night, well not counting the Gorman prop, apparently putting on a cardinals jersey instantly means you can’t touch Hendricks who would be a 1st ballot HOF’er if he got to face us 20x a year! Shit crazy how stupid he makes cards look.

Bang. Manoah punched out his 6th. Fuck yea, I’m couple k’s from Cobb from a perfect night, well not counting the Gorman prop, apparently putting on a cardinals jersey instantly means you can’t touch Hendricks who would be a 1st ballot HOF’er if he got to face us 20x a year! Shit crazy how stupid he makes cards look.
Well yeah you‘re supposed to insult our players in order to inspire them, not flatter them by wearing their jerseys!

Whatever. Cobb gets me 2 more k’s and I won’t care bout pissing away 50-60 bucks on some dumb ass hitter prop I have no business playing!!

Back