+110U 7½
07:05 PM
915Tampa Bay RaysJ. Beeks -L-1½
+110
-144O 8½
+105
916Baltimore OriolesT. Wells -R+1½
+133U 8½

Waino L8 starts vs Pirates: 0 runs allowed each of L4, 1 run allowed each prior 4. And that’s for entire game, not just Waino innings. Waino 9-0 RL L9 starts vs Pirates. Rats 2-4 SU in Zach Thompson starts this season, all 4 losses by 2+ runs and wins vs Cubs and Reds. Cards off series loss at NYM, they are a good team and proud and I think they come out strong today and rip Thompson’s tits off. Cards RL (+108) and TT over 4' (-120) for me.

Waino L8 starts vs Pirates: 0 runs allowed each of L4, 1 run allowed each prior 4. And that’s for entire game, not just Waino innings. Waino 9-0 RL L9 starts vs Pirates. Rats 2-4 SU in Zach Thompson starts this season, all 4 losses by 2+ runs and wins vs Cubs and Reds. Cards off series loss at NYM, they are a good team and proud and I think they come out strong today and rip Thompson’s tits off. Cards RL (+108) and TT over 4' (-120) for me.

I havnt started looking yet with only the 1 day game figured no rush so I’d wait to hopefully have all the pitcher props up. I know waino has been padding his stats vs these losers even in his bad years. If only Thompson was a lefty, lol. Cards offense was actually decent in NY, the pitching let them down which is actually more what I expected from them this season. Arenado has cooled off some But not like he been bad, Edman numbers have started to fall but that was inevitable, Goldy has been ripping the cover off the ball lately, Carlson been showing some better signs, he way to good a hitter to be batting around the Mendoza line! O’Neal going on the dl might actually help the lineup as bad he been. Couple these young kids have given the offense a nice lift,, even with edman cooling off and arenado numbers dipping some the lineup is a lot better right now than it was the 1st month when those 2 were the only ones producing.

No out prop up for waino, that sucks. I’d have no problem playing him up to 18.5 outs., Prob won’t ever see a number tho, they have lot of them up so safe bet that be bout it. Pussies!

what oh what to do with trevor rodgers? i have no problem saying this kid way better than the results have been this season. the walks have always been a bit of a issue, so far this season guys are swinging less and making contact more often but i really cant pinpoint something to explain why? life a lot easier when there a smoking gun to point to and say "this why he struggling", i just dont see it with him. The contact guys are making isnt hard contact, in fact the hard hit rate is down while soft contact up. His walks are up about half a walk per 9 but his last start he had 8k's and no walks against a milw team who has a similar walk rate against lefties as the braves, it did still take him over 100 pitches to get thru 5.1 innings so had to be a lot of 2-3 ball counts. Brewers strike out a pretty high clip against lefties but they cant sniff the Braves in this department who have fanned over 32% the time against lhp this season! I really want to say Rodgers numbers are gonna improve the more starts he gets, for whatever reason he has been much better with peyton henry catching him opposed to stallings. With one guy catching 3 of his games and the other 4 this season is it just a coincidence/small sample? id def prefer to see Henry catching and a ump with a favorable zone but i rarely even bother with ump at beginning a series since mlb makes it a real pain in the ass!! (not sure why they allowed to or why they keep it such a secret? always thought that was bogus!). this kid has sported a better than 4 to 1 k/bb ratio on a 31% strike out clip vs right handed hitters coming into this season where he mysteriously is down to 19-10 at 19% this season, nothing about his pitches has changed to justify the drop, truly believe these numbers are gonna start moving back to where they been the rest his career. this a great game to help that happen with the absurd amount of swing and miss in braves lineup, the last lhp they saw (Manaea) rung them up 12x and Rodgers stuff on his level imo, makes this a play worth making.

Rodgers ov 5.5 k's -115

can Cortes dominate cws lineup again? i have my doubts but wouldnt be 1st time i was wrong on him! tough lineup for a lefty to see in b2b starts. On other side i have huge doubts Kuechel will be able to navigate his way thru yanks lineup unscathed again! over 8.5 really tempting in the bronx.

I havnt started looking yet with only the 1 day game figured no rush so I’d wait to hopefully have all the pitcher props up. I know waino has been padding his stats vs these losers even in his bad years. If only Thompson was a lefty, lol. Cards offense was actually decent in NY, the pitching let them down which is actually more what I expected from them this season. Arenado has cooled off some But not like he been bad, Edman numbers have started to fall but that was inevitable, Goldy has been ripping the cover off the ball lately, Carlson been showing some better signs, he way to good a hitter to be batting around the Mendoza line! O’Neal going on the dl might actually help the lineup as bad he been. Couple these young kids have given the offense a nice lift,, even with edman cooling off and arenado numbers dipping some the lineup is a lot better right now than it was the 1st month when those 2 were the only ones producing.
Thanks, Bank, appreciate your Cards thoughts as always. Yeah, wish Thompson were a lefty but other than that I'm digging this spot.

ranger Suarez facing lad for b2b outings also, i think he has a better chance to be successful again but man i freaking hate these!

these fuckers are really making a habit of not posting out props on guys i want to play! it like ncaa football just crossing my fingers and trying to be patient waiting for these pricks to post props on guys i want!

my guy Skubal has been fantastic but cleveland not a team i like playing strikeout props against. they have one the lowest ops in the league vs lefties but they dont have a lot of swing and miss. they have killed Skubal but think he a much different guy than he has been. i expect he dominates them tonight. Civale has been awful but something tells me he be just fine vs tigers who averaging 2.27 runs a game in may!! without a Skubal out prop which doesnt appear to be on the menu i think under 8.5 at even money is probably best way to attack this. reason for full game opposed to the FF under is just in the event Civale continues to struggle and gives up 4 runs. i dont think that would be a death sentence to the full game under as both pens should be able to limit damage vs these lineups.

this has too much juice but if you have anything in need of a parlay partner Junis ov 3.5 k's is crazy low with his career best 11.5% swinging strike rate and all the swing and miss in pads lineup.. -170 way more than i ever like to play with these but you could parlay with cards ml and get +168.

Actually got under 9 on the total in Cleveland, not sure how I feel bout it getting bet up so much Or really understand why it moving that way and to Cleveland? Seems to me you have to be fading Civale by playing over, unless ya buy into the ugly starts Skubal has had vs them in this park, I think he a different pitcher now tho.

Back