+160
-130U 8
07:40 PM
959Cincinnati RedsH. Greene -R+1½
+110O 10½
960Colorado RockiesA. Senzatela -R-1½
+160
-120U 10½

This could be a weekend for Red Sox to get some wins, hate the idea of backing rich hill as a fav but Sox schedule been brutal, now they cheap against balty and starting a kid I never heard of, is this his 1st start ever or just this season? No clue who he is!!

gotta like twins getting plus money, since Buxton been back in lineup the offense scoring little over 6 runs per game.

25 mile per hour wind coming inbound in Colorado. If Greene can control his 102 mile FB, could be sneaky under play. His ERA should be better.

it so tough to play anything for me with pitchers making their 1st start at coors. even the feel the ball can be different, so hard to tell who will succeed there until they prove it. the inbound wind is interesting but it still a really big outfield so as always even with wind in i think if you walk guys you die at coors. i really dont recall seeing a lot of games with real strong wind in tho so i could be wrong. lol.

any you guys watched Syndergaard this year? it crazy seeing his strikeouts so far down. that insane power slider like 5 ticks down from where it used to be but still grading like a really good pitch, fastball down several ticks but still in the 94-95 range which a plenty fine area to be in. nobody been barreling him up, hard hit rate isnt too bad, his swinging strikes is even pretty much in line with the old days which makes me curious why the k's so down? i mean there no world where i woulda guessed this dude be having success striking out less than 6 per 9!! wind blowing in pretty strong and as we talked bout yesterday chisox are not the lineup we expected and not producing at all!! real tempting to take the halo's as small dogs. cws have only scored 4+ in 2 of last 13 games!!

Last edited:
i suppose if ya didnt want to go against Giolito could just play the chisox team total under 3.5, that seems like a really strong bet at the moment!

i so hate overs but hou/jays kinda screams over to me, which prob means 2-1. lol..stros have seen this guy so much, including last time out, he walking way too many and think he the kind of guy the more you see the worse for him. at the moment stros not hitting lefties either and that a drastic change from since i can remember they have raked lefties, seems like a good game to start boosting their numbers! jays saw Urquidy last time out also, he was pretty good but how many innings he gonna hold them down for? manager said he expects vlady back in lineup.

kinda funny, nats havnt hit lhp at all but they hardly strike out vs it either. they just saw wood in DC, really not sure what to expect out of him here? the 4.5 k's is too steep price for the over anyways just trying to get a handle on where i put all these every day until i feel good bout this..

damn, cards team total 4.5 and zona is 2.5, lol.. when i saw the 7 total was really hoping cards number be little lower but i suppose what was it gonna be? think they hit madbum and zona pen is blah.

maybe just lay the -1.5 with cards? or i could see over 7 even tho i expect waino be better back at home. almost need cards to clear 4.5 to feel like there any chance of getting to 8!!

I had to play Hendricks ov 3.5 k’s. Against milw? He should go deep enough agsinst this lineup to get 4 at least! He pitches well in this park against these guys, his k’s are up a bit but it way more about I expect he will go 6+ and against this lineup he should accidentally strike out 4 in 18 outs!!

Kluber under 5.5 k’s. My 1st attempt at under, opposite my thoughts on Hendricks, I don’t think Kluber gonna go enough innings and he turning into much less a strike out pitcher at this stage. Twins do strike out a lot but think they can run him from game before he gets beyond this number.

I’m not hating and not against you but don’t ya think you kinda selling Sox at their low after playing a pretty brutal schedule thus far., I’m usually all bout fading Hill as a fav but I gotta wonder if they get on track getting to finally play a crappy team? I don’t know shit bout O’s pitcher tho so that made me kinda just go away from it also.

I’m not hating and not against you but don’t ya think you kinda selling Sox at their low after playing a pretty brutal schedule thus far., I’m usually all bout fading Hill as a fav but I gotta wonder if they get on track getting to finally play a crappy team? I don’t know shit bout O’s pitcher tho so that made me kinda just go away from it also.
He’s one of their top prospects and been good in AAA so far this year. I’m buying low on O’s struggles against lefties this year. They were a top 10 offense against lefties last year and pretty much the same guys, so I’m hoping going against Dick Mountain helps them find that groove again tonight. It’s not an extra large bet or anything for me - just normal unit but I do like it

He’s one of their top prospects and been good in AAA so far this year. I’m buying low on O’s struggles against lefties this year. They were a top 10 offense against lefties last year and pretty much the same guys, so I’m hoping going against Dick Mountain helps them find that groove again tonight. It’s not an extra large bet or anything for me - just normal unit but I do like it

I didn’t get that deep into, I do like that angle in early season w a team struggling in a particular area that they typically been strong (doing Similar thing w Astros against lhp). Is this his 1st ever big league appearance? I kinda hate debuts more times than not but Can def work in pitchers favor nobody seen him, long as he can handle the nerves. Hope ya cash it bro.

I didn’t get that deep into, I do like that angle in early season w a team struggling in a particular area that they typically been strong (doing Similar thing w Astros against lhp). Is this his 1st ever big league appearance? I kinda hate debuts more times than not but Can def work in pitchers favor nobody seen him, long as he can handle the nerves. Hope ya cash it bro.
Yep - ML debut! Thanks brother. Always love hearing your thoughts on everything

Yep - ML debut! Thanks brother. Always love hearing your thoughts on everything

More times than not I’d be on O’s w ya, just didn’t know pitcher and as mentioned not usually a baseball term but Sox schedule been so brutal they kinda getting. Class relief here.

I sniffed out a interesting one. Laa/cws neither to score 5 +120,, neither to score 6 -185, parlayed the latter w cards ml.,seemed safe-ish, lol

One twin has given Kluber half his k’s! Worse than that they not making him work. Mfer gomma go 8 innings at this rate. Twinks just rolling over on everything

Back