andersonB
andersonI
oviedo
MORGAN
bubic
ohtani
lyles
lamet

PIT series price or blindly playing PIT seems like it may be worth it since COL is terrible and the bullpen is terrible and the lineup is terrible yet they are priced like they are gonna win tonight with nothing that says they will do that

Have interest on Bubic at this price
I agreed, looked under the hood. Not liking what I see. When he began to start, his numbers went the wrong way. He's close to a two-pitch pitcher. He either doesn't like? or has lost confidence in his curve. Which is weird, because his curveball, value-wise, is his best pitch. A lot of head scratching stats. Noise? I can't figure it out.

Twins 108 WRC+ vs L, but a bottom 5 walk rate.

I agreed, looked under the hood. Not liking what I see. When he began to start, his numbers went the wrong way. He's close to a two-pitch pitcher. He either doesn't like? or has lost confidence in his curve. Which is weird, because his curveball, value-wise, is his best pitch. A lot of head scratching stats. Noise? I can't figure it out.

Twins 108 WRC+ vs L, but a bottom 5 walk rate.
starting a LHP vs that team with a ton of swing and miss but also a ton of HR threats sounds like a gauntlet i'm not sure i want to tempt

KC bullpen looks available, MIN likely down Robles b2b and 4 in 5 only

a Bubic bet means he has to survive Garlick OBP% then HR threats Donaldson through Sano before a little breather at the bottom though Refsnyder is pretty hot.

Dobnak is not good, but can get through lineups with that sinker and who are the power threats to turn that sink around and make him pay? Santana and Perez i guess, but Soler now hitting 7 since he's been so bad then Dozier returning from the IL but only hitting 8th doesn't sound like a lot of faith

But to add:
Why are the Padres an underdog? Seems like free money. Little trend when good teams in this position are faded
1622238916331.png

Nice 9.4% ROI

This season below:

1622239114340.png

Attachments

• 1622238981987.png
    1622238981987.png
    12.3 KB · Views: 3
But to add:
Why are the Padres an underdog? Seems like free money. Little trend when good teams in this position are faded
View attachment 56088

Nice 9.4% ROI

This season below:

View attachment 56090

i can't read the parameters to understand this, but i do like the idea of being against Framber Valdez who has yet to pitch more than 4 innings in rehab starts from a fractured ring finger and don't think he can go deep in this game. The HOU closer being hurt is a nice thing, too, added to the remainder of the HOU bullpen being bad

Bum is a pretty big fave for late stage of his career where just this season people were calling him finished and his team has lost 11 in a row

starting a LHP vs that team with a ton of swing and miss but also a ton of HR threats sounds like a gauntlet i'm not sure i want to tempt

KC bullpen looks available, MIN likely down Robles b2b and 4 in 5 only

a Bubic bet means he has to survive Garlick OBP% then HR threats Donaldson through Sano before a little breather at the bottom though Refsnyder is pretty hot.

Dobnak is not good, but can get through lineups with that sinker and who are the power threats to turn that sink around and make him pay? Santana and Perez i guess, but Soler now hitting 7 since he's been so bad then Dozier returning from the IL but only hitting 8th doesn't sound like a lot of faith
I’m going to have to look at bubic some more, probably start watching him. I was looking at him in game and he was throwing 90 mph fastballs and changeups and that was pretty much it.

Back