Friday 01/10/14 NBA discussion thread

shouldnt they shorten the season?

I feel like they have some awesome players in the league, but man the product can be weak sauce.....too many games I guess

shouldnt they shorten the season?

I feel like they have some awesome players in the league, but man the product can be weak sauce.....too many games I guess

They need to get rid of some teams before they do that. Not saying it wouldn't be a good idea, but the league is way too watered down now.

just when it sucks watching college basketball, I watch this and want to pledge my allegiance to some other sport

this is garbage

Won 1 real bet today. Miami over first half winning by half a point.
Bobcats probably a mistake I lost chump change on. Suns--this team has 3 wins this season when they score under a 100. Dragic generally had a great game but Conley out scored him. Frye had one of his worst games this season. Memphis played a good game.
Bottom line when you have the lead late you really need to finish the game.

Memphis had a very good 2nd half..the emergence of johnson and the addition of lee,, if Gasol can make it back..

FWIW.. the bulls defense is very good right now.. will be looking at opponents tt under (which i hate) but will be the correct play

Lebron didn't even argue it. Watch the replay. He was like a running back. It was clear

Eli Roe called it.

Doesn't matter, in Stern's blueprint you don't foul out the stars on a nickle-dimer. That's how they play the game.

Heat now 1-14 ATS last 15 under Eli's whistle.

this is a combination of the pro bowl and arena football

entertainment only, this ain't sport

Eli Roe called it.

Doesn't matter, in Stern's blueprint you don't foul out the stars on a nickle-dimer. That's how they play the game.

Wow, that's pretty bad.

Agree with the blueprint that exists, but it's complete BS and needs to change. Like KJ said, it's on par with the WWE and has been for years.

Wow, that's pretty bad.

Agree with the blueprint that exists, but it's complete BS and needs to change. Like KJ said, it's on par with the WWE and has been for years.

Is bullshit but the stars sell the league, without them nobody cares.

Don't see anybody walking down the street with a Livingston jersey on. It's Kobe, James, Durant, Rose and Harden making that extra revenue.

Stern created the monster, can't kill it now.

Is bullshit but the stars sell the league, without them nobody cares.

Don't see anybody walking down the street with a Vuvecic jersey on. It's Kobe, James, Durant, Rose and Harden making that extra revenue.

Stern created the monster, can't kill it now.

I wear a stone cold wifebeater, just my preference

Eli Roe called it.

You could have all the conspiracy theories you want. He lowered his shoulder. It wasn't a flop. That's all I'm saying.

thanks fellas for the insight. I think the Warriors may have come out flat IF they hadn't lost the last game of the trip and the NBA record they were gunning for to the Nets. I think they'll be happy to be home and will look to put up points on a bad C's D. Think I'm going to play over 204-1/2 and maybe Warriors TT ov for S&G's.
BOL all
J

Can we get some OT for jd?

quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by TheCashMan
Clips tt over 109
1st half over 105.5
clips over 55.5

5-1 so far, clips tt remaining

6-1 for the night

Just rehashing the Suns game. Tucker a good defender was stuck on Prince almost the entire game. Conley was not guarded at all by Dragic and wound up with 31 points. What was he thinking about and Len was not used at all in the second half. I know he is a first year coach but he needs advice badly.

Back