Fondybadger's Saturday Baseball

Fondybadger

CTG Partner
I'm not sure what time I'm going to be able to get back to a computer on Saturday, so I'm going to put all my early plays in this evening. I'm leaning almost all favorites tomorrow, so that worries me a bit, but it's that day of the week in the pitching rotation where the top pitchers are out there against a few 5th starters.

PLAYS
$200 Brewers -120

Just too good of value on Sheets against the young pup.

$100 Marlins -135
Fading the Nationals as the Marlins should win 2 out of 3.

$150 Atlanta -135
Another value play as I think the Pirates start losing a lot more than they're winning.

$100 Astro's -170
Oswalt absolutely OWNS the Dbacks. I'll put some more on the RL tomorrow.

- Looking at the Cards/Padres Over 7

$100 Angels -130
Like the pitching matchup for Colon and the Angels

LEANS
Brewers -120
Cubs +115
Marlins -135
Braves -135
Astro's -170
Giants -115
Padres -145
Dodgers -165
Baltimore +195
DRays +125
Angels -130
Tigers -115
A's +125
White Sox -200
Yankees -140

Line on Sheets is down to -15 and I think I'm going to jump ship on the mets and give him a try against pelfrey, that over might be good as well.

<TABLE id=HB_Mail_Container height="100%" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0 UNSELECTABLE="on"><TBODY><TR height="100%" UNSELECTABLE="on" width="100%"><TD id=HB_Focus_Element vAlign=top width="100%" background="" height=250 UNSELECTABLE="off">gl fondy!
</TD></TR><TR UNSELECTABLE="on" hb_tag="1"><TD style="FONT-SIZE: 1pt" height=1 UNSELECTABLE="on">
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Took a real shitter yesterday going 1-4, but still won $30 thanks to the Diamondbacks. I'm going to pass out for awhile and then I'll get back up and go over the card a bit better than I did last night.

Definitely fighting a hangover today. Not a bad night at all last night. In the group of people I was out with, three managed to get tickets, one got punched by the drummer of the band that was playing at the bar, cops showed up to the house I was staying at, and I didn't wake up next to a girl that was bigger than me...

love the card, my plays agree with all of your leans except for BOS/BAL game but I hope its a good day for us either way

That Brewer game today was more like I was expecting yesterday as well. Gonna call it a day on adding plays, as whatever else happens I want to be able to call it winning day and enjoy my night not worrying about my wagers.

Back