First Five Thread

Another fluctuating line, Pinny at +102 for full game

Royals -110 FF

Every time I play these fluctuating dog/fave I usually get hosed. If that happens again, never again haha

Last edited:
The Braves and I just gotten FUCKING hosed. Clearly safe at home, Wolf blows call and somehow replay doesnt overturrn, next pitch culberson steals third is safe but ump calls him out but no more challenges

We dont need human umpires. They all basically suck. Old, fat. Its fucking ridiculous

I guess I feel lucky about Nats pushing even tho they lead 3-0 cause Yanks were leaving men on base.

I still cant believe what I saw in Bottom of 5 in Atlanta. It was like sports before replay, where so many plays were blown by fat, old or bought refs , Im fucking pissed.

17-20-9
$60

Yup and as the day went. Kc loses FF 4-3 and game So it was 0-0-1. Kind of silly to play faves on FF if they are dogs for game, kind of like a mind game. Pretty sure I have went 1-3 on these types of things, going to identify these and TRY to ignore but we know how that goes, then they win. Its a good exercise keeping a diary to remind yourself how much money one gives away.

Stalking Twins, Royals Dbacks

The Braves and I just gotten FUCKING hosed. Clearly safe at home, Wolf blows call and somehow replay doesnt overturrn, next pitch culberson steals third is safe but ump calls him out but no more challenges

We dont need human umpires. They all basically suck. Old, fat. Its fucking ridiculous

I wanted to punch a parakeet after the shit I saw yesterday in Atlanta. If you can't do your job correctly, your ass should be gone. So friggin' idiotic.

I was invested quite heavy on the Braves & didn’t watch the game but to lose like that is brutal.

scarf/Bee Yeah, I want to like Wolf as he is younger and fitter, but he had Folty pissed all night. Chip Caray and Joe Simpson were livid. Saying that they were protecting their own. They said Giants have 360 degree homeplate view. Other stadiums need to get up to speed. It was strange and I was invested too :(

Last edited:
I think Im happy Lance Lynn is sitting as fave because as much as I want action, I dread it on him.

Same thing with Koch I wasnt psyched seeing him as home dog, vasillating, line

KC line isnt looking too much clearer either

17-21-9
$-40

White Sox had their chances but lost 1-0 FF. Interestingly they won FG 4-2, which doesnt happen that often. Not a lot of home dogs tonight. Junis might get there.

18-22-9
$-37

1-1 last night

Blue Jay 1st inning was sweet and lucky and it was enough for full game too. Freaking WS lost FF 2-0 but came back to win FG which is unusual but the WS have done it a good bit in their wins.

Stalking same 2 tonight.

20-22-9
+$188

White Sox crushed and kept mo from night before, while BJS won FF 2-0 on 2 one run shots, but walking heart attack Clippard gives up 4 in 9nth to let Angels escape. 5-4

Today, fortunately TOR is fave at this point, I have little interest in fading halos again. The WS and Giolito are different story, look forward to going against Bundy

Had to vent yesterday afternoon. Fortunately, those types of games have not happened much. Giolito was so scared.

Today

Brew Crew +112 I like it.
Phillies -103 Im scared. They were good sized faves and line was crushed. I have "identified" this game as the type that loses but Im playing it

Big play on Ms/Twins U 3.5......Paxon due for a great outing and Ms playing with way below average offensive lineup

Big play on Ms/Twins U 3.5......Paxon due for a great outing and Ms playing with way below average offensive lineup

Thanks Jimmy. Appreciate it.

I love Paxton and I am onto Romero. I just played it

Eflin had the 1st inning everybody was betting on but me.

Last edited:
Back