First Five Thread

12-14-6
$97

Boyd pitched out of trouble almost every inning, lets up 7 hits in FF and zero runs, big hits by Castellano and Martin in bottom of 5 give us win. Entered 5th ahead 1-0 but Tampa came back and almost took lead. A nice silver ling to playing these home dogs is going into bottom of 5 tied, its all gravy, enjoy it without stress, push or win, today WIN 2-1

Fulmer and Tigers look like play but Pinny is only book at 4.5. Stalking.

Hoping Wade Miley is pushed to fave. He is going to get punished.

12-14-6
$97

Tigers +105 FF

Im into the bet. I like being on Fulmer. Snell has been sharp to date.

Maybe Twins early too. That line is in flux.

13-15-6
$97

Split

Twins win 2-0
Tigers lose 2-1

Fulmer started slow. Tigers down 2-0 bottom of 5 clawed for 1 almost got 2, i think they win

There were no plays Friday. Tonight we look to be on Texas/Hamels and I had hoped Grainkey but that total has dropped substantially. I doubt Sonny will be go dog either.

this kinda blows cause I use +101 as a play and it went back to +100 I use Pinny

Looks like it closed at -108/+100

No play. Hope it doesnt switch all weird after first pitch

Last edited:
16-17-6
$262

WS scored 4 in bottom of 1st and I was like counting my money until Pirates scored 7 over next 4 with Volstad who had been pitching good, giving it all up in the 5th. It happens. Stalking a few.

Yea, looks good buddy. I played it. Also like the Seattle/Toronto under, brewers ml, twinks and ff under. Maybe cards under if we get favorable ump.

Im glad Im not your bookie bank, I was eyeballing basically all of those, Who do you like in Game 7 tonight? Somehow I lost over in Philly today. I think Giant were like 1 for 19 w RISP in series, GL with everything tonight! You too VC!

Im glad Im not your bookie bank, I was eyeballing basically all of those, Who do you like in Game 7 tonight? Somehow I lost over in Philly today. I think Giant were like 1 for 19 w RISP in series, GL with everything tonight! You too VC!

yea they tend not to like me so much during MLB and usually NCAA hoops (wasn't the case this year tho), love me during NFL season!! Lol

I went w preds but not sure how good I feel about it. My thinking was jets blew their chance gm6 and in Nashville where it gonna be crazy for a game 7 seems like a big ask. Over at other place I post seems like most guys I respect on jets while most guys I have no use for on preds, kinda scaring me!! Lol. Does seem like a gm that really correlated, if jets do win I'd suspect it goes over, if preds win probably under.

Thanks Bank, FWIW, regarding people and percentages, I noticed Tuesday and Weds looked to be a majority on preds but closer to split near start. As NBA likes to say and I agree, tho its a battle, trust your first instinct when it comes to these types of things, as you surely know

Pick I might do it anyway but Pinny dropped their game total to 7.5. I need 8. They do have a juiced 4.5 where everybody else is 4. that I need and also interesting. Long winded way to say I thought Id be on them for this thread but I guess not

Blue Devil and Pick have a great weekend.

Thanks Bank, FWIW, regarding people and percentages, I noticed Tuesday and Weds looked to be a majority on preds but closer to split near start. As NBA likes to say and I agree, tho its a battle, trust your first instinct when it comes to these types of things, as you surely know

For sure,, honestly I don't pay much attention to bet percentages and/or line moves as I feel it a exercise in futility for me, personally I'm far better off capping them and making the play based off what I come up with. There just happens to be a select few mental midgets over at SBR that I hate to see I'm on the same side as! It's like the minute I see one of them (or worse all of them!) on same side as me I know I probably capped the game incorrectly!! Lmao.

I decided to do a little road team chase in the caps/lightening series, that worked out well as got the cash right off the jump gm1! (Will prob switch over and play Tampa gm 2 although pretty juicy, maybe I'll be able to find a suitable parlay partner!).. Gonna do the same in the vegas/jets series tonight, at +130 won't cost a bunch and pretty confident it will be 1-1 after the 1st 2 games.

For sure,, honestly I don't pay much attention to bet percentages and/or line moves as I feel it a exercise in futility for me, personally I'm far better off capping them and making the play based off what I come up with. There just happens to be a select few mental midgets over at SBR that I hate to see I'm on the same side as! It's like the minute I see one of them (or worse all of them!) on same side as me I know I probably capped the game incorrectly!! Lmao.

I decided to do a little road team chase in the caps/lightening series, that worked out well as got the cash right off the jump gm1! (Will prob switch over and play Tampa gm 2 although pretty juicy, maybe I'll be able to find a suitable parlay partner!).. Gonna do the same in the vegas/jets series tonight, at +130 won't cost a bunch and pretty confident it will be 1-1 after the 1st 2 games.

I like knowing that you are unaffected by percentages/movement. You call it the way you see it. I have suffered from it in football. Caps were ready last night as dog, Vegas will be stale and jets are so fast. I'm on jets. Gl tonight and always for sharing

So jacoby Jones clearly gets thrown out at plate in 6th and mariners dont challenge, completely inexplicable. I have no dog in race at this point. Then homer. Mariner manager should probably be called to principals office as all happened with 2 out. I needed this 6th inning a lil earlier

16-19-7
$55

Last nights game ended with Pinny just making Mariners FF fave -107/-105. Quite a few of these games I have to wait until end for a go. I dont like that. I need to blow off ones that arent squarely in my box, not because they are more likely to lose, but its just a pain. Either way, game was weird. Tigers got out, then Cano jacks a 3 runner in top of fifth to make lead 6-2 and Gardenhire gets tossed. They hit 2 dingers and lose 6-5. Also ended up losing the game. I need to analyze outcome differences from FF and full game, cause teams usually win when ahead at 5 it seems.

Anyway, no more delay, stalking the Padres, yippee

Back