First Five Thread

Losing teams outhit their opp 5 to 1 in FF and yet sit 1-1 after 5. I will take the push. Boyd pitching well, no telling what happens rest of way, but I think they win.

6-11-2 (-345)

6-11-2 (-345)

Tigers FF +102

I noticed line switched on Tuesday late. Game 1 of series which was Tigers play again, which they won but I was picking my nose, so it was like it didnt happen in my life. This is straight russian roulette this afternoon with Zimmerman but maybe they keep the vibe going from yesterday. . .

8-11-2 ($-128)

VC & Pro. Happy Monday soul brothers

Reds/Romano +110 FF

I like the matchup. Reds are due lol Romano and Castillo can get in the zone. I hope he gets in the zone

However, it looks like Carson Fulmer will be a play an hour later. God, I hope not, praying that 1st half total goes to 5.5.

Last edited:
9-11-3 $17

Alright back to green, it was silly to play first 10 games or at least 3 series of season. I needed to let the odds tighten up. Of course, backtesting last five years shows that to be obvious as well as ending around game 140 or September. Its all good. Time to rock and roll.

Reds/Mahle +110 FF
Royals/Kennedy +125 FF

10-12-3 ($27)
Split last night
Travis Shaw did in the Royals. Always interesting to see how game ends up. Win FF, W FG, L FF, LFG. When teams do opposite of FF its interesting, when home dogs are engaged you can kind of see it coming. Live In Game is awesome if not a rip off, but you gotta pay.

It looks like it will be Big Game James early. Kind of was hoping again for total to move to 5.5 but I dont think it will. I do think Felix or James is going to get punished. Most likely on Hammel and the Royals again tonight.

If line switches back to ATL being faves, would be play on Finnegan. I would be the only one on that one I think.

Last edited:
WSOX +130 FF

Pinny sitting at o5/-131 They have strange juice, sometimes its in the -140s, mostly everyone moved to 5.5. Pretty sure when this event completes I will be turning channel, i like wsox announcers but I get defaulted to Mariners here, those guys kinda bore me

10-12-4 ($27)

I will take the push even tho I was up 2 runs. Shields was disintegrating. Wasnt feeling that dog after 5, sure enought they lost. If Reds can get to 101. Im playing it. right now 100 at pinny. Hammel switched to pickem, so thats off for the moment

I have to admit I hate when things are in flux before start, I have really yet to learn to walk away from this chaos when a play depends on it. I doubt reds get there,

10-12-4 $27

Not sure how many of you caught the exciting bottom of 5th for Reds last night. It wasnt a play but they scored 4 down 3 and got 2 of them after reversed call with 2 outs, pretty epic for this nerd, fortunately they lost, even tho I thought they would win cause today we are on Homer +120

Reds +120 FF

10-12-5 $27

OMG

I will take that push VC.

Thank you CB Bucknor and thank you Joey Votto. Down 4-0 bottom of 5, tie it up baby, now if Homer didnt walk Newcombe the half inning before. . .:)

It looks like Miami will be a play against Rox. Interesting total with 4.5 for FF and 8 for game. Will wait for the movement to complete

10-13-5 ($-73)

That one sucked. 0-0 2 outs top of 5. Mattingly intentional walks to get to pitcher that proceeds seeing eye rbi. To add insult, SP Anderson came out in 2nd inning due to health, but he wasnt sharp and Senzatella has been unhittable, until of all people Urena gets double with 2 out bottom of 5 to tease the fuck out of me while Realmuto takes 7 pitches and grounds out hard 0-1

BOL Johnny. I think typically dog gets logically correlated with few runs tho not more but doesnt mean dog cant hit in high scoring game for ya today :)

11-13-5 ($52)

Zimmerman moved up to #2 bangs 2 run homer to cover FF. Helly pitches good first 2 times thru. Corbin was excellent, just one bad pitch.

The week went 4-2-3

11-14-5 (-$48)

Hard to be into yesterdays bet as the day before was the matchup we wanted and the books priced it right, dogging Mets with Vargas. That being said Mets were in control entire first 5 but Padres outhit them losing 4-2 and getting crushed in full game.

Today the play looks to be on Zimmerman but lines is in flux

Twins line is funky, they opened as dogs and would be a play if that happens again, which seems unlikely

Last edited:
Faria and Zim were dealing, yet tigers left man on 2nd and then one on third, no risp, no miggy, vmart should retire, team is borderline miserable, push it was

Last edited:
Watching Tigers yesterday it dawned on me that they need to do Herschel Walker trade with Miggy. Get everything you can for him and start over.

Back