First Five Thread

41-47-18
$205

I told myself I wouldn't play lines that flip, yet yesterday I couldn't help myself with Cubs. It lost of course, Braves line was weak, need to filter to slightly bigger dogs. Either way, stwaddling Reds, Braves and White Sox but need to dump Reds I guess cause they flipped.

Inauspicious start in South side. SP gives up back to back dingers, single, walk, ump screwing with him. 3rd base coach and manager then proceed to get tossed, worth in game look. In game was +185 and +2/-105, played both both those wont count here

Inauspicious start in South side. SP gives up back to back dingers, single, walk, ump screwing with him. 3rd base coach and manager then proceed to get tossed, worth in game look. In game was +185 and +2/-105, played both both those wont count here
CB Bucknor is the most dramatic ump out there, hate taking home teams with him. He loves to stir it up

what do you think about Axford FF play. 9 years of max 2 inning ball? 5 should not be a problem? Toronto destroying the long ball yesterday good sign. price is steep

Reds look to be a play but we got a rain delay, it looks long, i might think about it for a bit
Royals are a play too but line is close to where I cut it, so Im still stalking

47-55-21
$172

pretty bummed to have missed at least 3 plays in past 2 days because of life distractions. Kind of want to close thread now. It helped me a bunch keep the grind up and the accountability that goes with it. Not easy to keep the focus for 6 months.

We will see

Back