First Five Thread

34-42-15
$-170
Upton and Pujols are not good. Angels pull off the unusual and lose FF but win FG.

Stalking shark and the Giants unfortunately. Interesting tidbit I had forgotten. Michael Morse had to retire from the hit Shark gave him with base clearing brawl with Bryce/Strickland. Thats crazy

Thanks. It came down to one swing for FF and FG. I was fortunate but William's was dealing too, but they cant hit lefty's and I need to monetize that going forward.

White Sox +135

I also like the under 9.5.

ALL STAR BREAK

38-44-16
$130

The Cubs didnt mess around yesterday.

98 Plays. Fairly lackluster first half, took half the year to grind back from weak and too early of start.

Its all good cause I never post like this and it is good practice. Learning to just walk away from lines in flux; weak faves, line crossovers should be SOP. Only going to play until around September, game 142. Im optimistic for the 2nd half.

Red Sox or Yankees going to face Cubbies in WS.

I could use the break even though I wish there wasnt a break.

38-44-17
$130

Push. Wild finish yelich drives in tying run with 2 outside in bottom of 5th but slug Miley gets thrown at home with perfect relay. Box score some for both 1-4-0

Last edited:
39-45-17
$145

Swing and miss Chris Davis style. Dodgers just crushed. It is rare with these particular filters to have blowouts, less than 5%, anyway a loss is a loss. Padres and White Sox type but rarely legit teams unless you run into streaking opp, btw the fat boys had it going on

Stalking Fighting Phils tonight. These lines are going to dare home dog wannabes to take on the Dodgers. I dont believe in Joc Pederson, so there is that. . .

Actually have only hit first 5 plus 10 cents so far but with Philadelphia 8-3 on Thursday will probably add as Mahle decent on 5, middle range catcher, lousy at night and generally not good seems a good targer

Back