First Five Thread

Johnnyonthespot

CTG Regular
All of the plays will be first 5 wagers on the ML. They will be on shorter, non-divisional home dogs that dont have weird totals (high or low). I expect there to be about 150 plays (believe me I want more, haha). I expect to be at least .500 on the season, Maybe something like 65-65-15. If that happens we will be up 15 units. If we win just a few more, its real fun. Certain plays are obvious and I can play them early, others will be later. Flat betting. One unit. Let one unit be $100 for tracking.

:dabs:

47-55-21
$172

Monday

Marlins +145 W

Friday

Reds +115 P
Royals +145 L
Padres +130 W

Sunday

Reds +108 L
Royals +120 W

Tuesday 8/14

Royals +130 P
Twins +120 W

Wednesday

Royales +110 L
Orioles +120 L

Thursday
Royales +122 W

Friday

Mariners +130 L

Last edited:
Gl Johnny. Brew crew were only fav I played straight today, here to pads ff milw coming back late!

Yea felt little fortunate to get the w, Richard was good too!! I went with phils ff today, think w wind blowing out at that band box probably favors pivitava over folty, no interest in being on phils pen late. Big thank you to stupid manager pulling Nola when he was at 68 pitches and dominating! You could see braves hitters light up when Nola got yanked! Lol

Yea, fuckers just couldn't get Hoskins up in 5th, then he went yard in 6th, go figure. Lol. Oh well certainly worse things than a push!

Since pushed on phils 1st 5 I abandoned my thoughts of live betting braves which was stupid! Phils can't hold leads for shit once again this year!!

That under may hit yet. Fighting Phil's make you happy you didnt

Yep. Still pretty good chance I might try that few time next week or so and see how it goes. Should have to hit very high clip if the up multiple runs in 6-7th inning! I love what they doing in philly, just don't trust them to close out games yet and young teams sometimes last hurdle is learning to finish games off.

Thanks Scarf. Appreciate it. Same to you. Pretty lame start. Some lame matchups and odds are still being figured.
Got 2 tonight.

Miami +108
Angels +109

Thanks TW.

I have not figured out how to cut and paste worksheet wo formatting issues.

Fortunately, there is a break tonight as no games fit the filters. Its not subjective. Poor start.

Minor was dealing.

It look like Texas again as they flipped to dogs and total dropped a bit but Im going to wait and see what transpires before first pitch.

Good luck. I don't understand the steam on Angels First Five, as it makes sense if you like Angels to just bet the full game as Angels have bullpen advantage and better lineup, and you are just in essence creating a smaller sample size for their lineup. Not to mention Hammel historically is good out of the gate, and where he struggles is third time through the lineup, and he doesn't go deep into the game and underbelly of Royals pen is not pretty. So I'm formulating opinion that it is donkey money on the Angels first five. But donkeys win a reasonable amount too, but it just makes no sense.

Anyway, good luck to us on the first five!!!

:shake:

Sir,everything I read of yours on baseball is very insightful. Psyched to see you back. This thread is based on filters not on strong (any)contextual capping like you. That being said I was psyched it was Hammel as SP and I do think most would choose Halos. Sometimes these games are iffy cause total floats. I play 4.5-5 here. Some games also have that wavering fave/dog. I should skip those cause they just cause me confusion. Tonights are clear cut. GL tonight Towlie

Nice hits tonight, Johnny. Always a great feeling to hit multiple plays on your card with that little plus sign in the odds. :shake:

interesting play, i'm going to follow....i watched urena battle sale pretty good earlier and he was getting it up there at 97 and kept the sox at bay....good luck

Back