FIBA Asian Championship HUGE PLAY

wowjhh

Early but this is when some of the lines are just out of whack.

Taking Bahrain +7.5 @4.4 !!! (willhill.com)

If you don't have access to alternative spreads, might as well take Bahrain
+17.5 @1.971

But +7.5 gonna hit as well.

What a mistake by the linesmaker!!!!

don't miss this rare opportunity

Hard to tell if your worth taking seriously or not... Jordan covered the spread but you said it was a ML max play...

fucking hilarious man this place has been money bro.
good job keep racking it in.
where are you getting lines where you can sell?

Another nice call... Only had the +17.5 myself but another win nonetheless. Nice 17.5 pt dog straight up winna! Always makes you wish you had some ML action on it.

I'm 2-0 with these plays now. Thanks, keep em comin!

this is just too obscure for them. was the game available in game? Cause if so i know they were offering ML for some of the in games

The game previous and the game after both had in-game trading but now this match... Odd but thats how they work over at pinny sometimes

The game previous and the game after both had in-game trading but now this match... Odd but thats how they work over at pinny sometimes

i know!
This India/Thailand match is not on in game either. Curious as to what games they decide to have live or not.
I still think Marathon Bet bar none has the best in game option

Haha yeah its basically whatever they offer i guess. Tennis can be hit or miss as well for live betting on pinnacle.

So Bahrain didn't win SU as +17.5 dogs did they? I saw them losing in OT on flashscore.com

I see another line that is out of whack
Taking China moneyline @2.8 HUGE
Considering the scheduling motivativation and circumstance surrounding the game
China should be the favourite

Following this fellows advice on China... Took them +5 and ML...I like how their roster has some 7'0+ guys to throw at Haddadi.

Back