FedEx Playoffs -- Olympia Fields

Very early delving into it this morning but one thing I do know is I can't back Scottie with the way he's putting right now.

Jordan is very much in play, like McCarthy as a shot due to his putting

Also:

1692202737908.png

Should be another great tournament but low scores will be minimal. I'm seeing individual round 1 scores hovering at above par. Last week most individual score bets were hovering around 2-3 under. Good opportunities in these individual round bets if you ask me. GL this week.

Rd.1- Patty Ice under 70.5 -130 4u

I think they’ll be a few guys in the 40-50 position happy with their accomplishments this year, being here this week is just an added bonus. Looking for some fade’s tomorrow.

I hate asking dumb questions but I’m really uncertain. Is Patty Ice Patrick Cantlay, Matt Fitzpatrick or Patrick Rodgers? I used to think it was Patrick Reed but he’s not playing this tournament obviously…

I hate asking dumb questions but I’m really uncertain. Is Patty Ice Patrick Cantlay, Matt Fitzpatrick or Patrick Rodgers? I used to think it was Patrick Reed but he’s not playing this tournament obviously…
I didn't have the stones to ask

Because of the line I was able to confirm it was Cantlay. Who I prefer to call fat Pat but after yesterday he can be called ice again.

lol guys- Never any dumb questions, just dumb answers. I'll have to ask similar questions come college football since the guys in the know always seem to have funny names for different schools. i.e. SGU = Iowa State.

Yes, Patty Ice is Patrick Cantley, given to him 2 years back when he won in the ATL (Eastlake), off take from Matty Ice of the Falcons.

Really windy yesterday but soft conditions lead to some decent low rounds but a solid 30% of the field still struggled with this tough course.

Going with over/unders again, well unders at least. Rd. 2:

Kirk under 70.5 -125 3u
Keegan (again) under 69.5 +115 3u

lol guys- Never any dumb questions, just dumb answers. I'll have to ask similar questions come college football since the guys in the know always seem to have funny names for different schools. i.e. SGU = Iowa State.

Yes, Patty Ice is Patrick Cantley, given to him 2 years back when he won in the ATL (Eastlake), off take from Matty Ice of the Falcons.

Really windy yesterday but soft conditions lead to some decent low rounds but a solid 30% of the field still struggled with this tough course.

Kirk under 70.5 -125 3u

Were those on DK? I don't see them right now.

Looks like they took them down as soon as 1st group went out to avoid people from seeing how the conditions were playing...

Looks like they took them down as soon as 1st group went out to avoid people from seeing how the conditions were playing...
Yes, DK. Been my preferred book for these over/under plays. Just checked and looks like they removed all “round props” plays. They’ve kept them up in the past and even offer live over/under. Hopefully they pop up again..

Kirk under 70.5 -125 3u
SGU is Iowa, not State!

Shawn Green U

Kirk under 70.5 -125 3u

Well done brother

-10… membership going to be very proud about that. You have a tight leaderboard like this, definitely getting noticed for a US Open

Be awesome if USGA went back to Chicago Golf Club, they've hosted three times but last time was 1911!

Rd.3 plays on FD.

Harman under 69.5 +115 3u
Fleetwood under 69.5 -125 3u

weathers gonna be nice with some light to moderate winds but course will be playing tougher. GL on your plays

Rd.3 plays on FD.

Harman under 69.5 +115 3u
Fleetwood under 69.5 -125 3u

weathers gonna be nice with some light to moderate winds but course will be playing tougher. GL on your plays

Nice little late string of birds for fairway J

Yes sir. Glad to see FD having round scores up today, didn’t see em last night.

Harman under 69.5 -115 5u
Fitz under 69.5 +105 5u

Rd4 add: Keegan under 69.5 -105 3u

Gonna be hot, dry and fast today. I can see someone putting up a 62, 3-6 groups back. Being such a tight leaderboard, I think the Georgia bulldog and brother of Alex will keep pace with the field.

Last edited:
very impressed with Hovland… to play with Rory and shoot a 28 on the back side to steal it from Scottie. Congrats to Viktor…

Reactions: KJ
Back