Fed Ex St Jude Picks

alangrrbs

Pretty much a regular
Phil Mickelson ov Tony Finau

Love getting Mickelson in this matchup. On a course where putting and scrambling are super important, I can get Phil who’s finished 9th, 2nd, and 3rd, 11th, and 2nd here the last 3 years here. Tony Finau has never played this tournament, and on a course where scrambling is important, Finau is only 81st in scrambling, meanwhile Phil is ranked 33rd, and this is the tournament where Phil wants to fine tune his game for next week. This isn’t a tournament where Phil doesn’t care, and misses the cut on purpose so he can get to Shinnecock. He plays this tournament every year right before the US Open, so this is familiar territory for him. I look for Phil to be near the top all week wanting to go into next week with Momentum on a course he’s familiar with compared to Finau who’s never played here.

Billy Horschel ov Byeong Hun An

Again, I get a guy who knows this course well, and loves it, has great history going against a guy who’s never played here. Billy Horschel has finished 4th, 8th, 6th, and 10th the last 4 times he’s played here, and I know we made money betting on Byeong Hun An last week, but he’s never played here, and course history is important here. Horschel missed the cut last week, but before that 21st, 37th, 11th, and 5th. Horschel is up and down, but when he gets a course he likes, he really takes advantage, and this is tournament he loves.

Joel Damen ov Scott Piercy

Won a bet with Joel Damen a few weeks ago, hoping to do the same this week. Listen to Dahmens last few finishes. 20th, 16th, 16th. Listen to Piercy’s last few finishes. 32nd, MC, MC. Dahmen has played here one time that was last year, and he finished 18th. Piercy has played here twice and missed the cut both times.

other side of Horschel vs Byeong-Hun An this week, Andy because, as you stated, Horschel a CUT @ the Memorial vs An T-2nd (playoff). also Billy a CUT 6 of his last 12 tourneys but GOOD LUCK :shake:

you got it, Andy although I will take a Seagram's 7 pop instead.

well looks like I owe you a Johhny Black pop next time we get together, Andy :shake:

what a WRECK of a tourney for "Papa Ratte".

freeking An. I thouight I was gonna make an ESCAPE with him vs Berger when he eagles #16 to get to [+3] for tourney [even] BUT he bogies #18 to finish [+4] for [+1] to "putch" with Berger both CUT. Billy Horschel [even] for tourney [even] :mad:

Kevin Tway even [-1/+3] CUT vs Danny Lee -120 [+2/-1] LOSE
Byeong-Hun An +105 [+4/+1] CUT vs Daniel Berger -125 [+1/+1] CUT "putch"
Brooks Koepka +135 [-1/-5] vs Dustin Johnson -155 [-7/-10] 5 shots back going into the weekend
DJ with the tourney lead over a bunch of "cats & dogs" :golffrustrated:

Last edited:
Boom. Clean sweep...everything decided by Friday. Doesn’t get better than that.

And yes LeRink...I’ll be in Vegas soon for that Johnnie Black

Back