February Discussion Thread...

Toronto 3Q is 9-1 last 10 apparently.

They been lighting the scoreboard up with everyone playing also. Only scored 105 last time the faced Pels but Trent didn’t play I don’t think. Feel like Pels defense probably got worse trading away hart and others for CJ. Last 2 they have given up 112 to Miami and 124 to spurs!

I’m not really much for totals but if clippers want any chance tonight kinda feel like they need a game played lower than 219.

Goodluck to all in here, wasn’t sure where to post this, but I’ll be taking a hiatus, hopefully not too long, but without getting specific I’ve had a series of health issues the past few months that I was trying to neglect and put off and certain events have led me to deciding to deal w them now. I will try to pop on here now and then and be back regularly as soon as I can. Best of luck to everyone. It’s been a blast
Get well soon man, will be patiently awaiting your return!

Might just focus on the Toronto/Pels match tonight, seems like so much opportunity with the Pels 1Q under trend, Raps 3Q trend on top of the individual shooters. Haven't even looked at numbers yet

Yeah. I'm old enough to remember when All-Star Break was Saturday/Sunday/Monday.

Lol. That exactly what I was thinking, we have games back by tues. Then I looked at schedule and saw it a whole week off. Soft asses make way more money and get pampered way more!

Giddy is crushing it but not playing as many minutes I’d like. 18 “par” in 12 min.

Fox not going as well, he scoring ok but no boards or dimes. That a problem.

Wow. Giddy gonna cash par in 1st half! That was a good bet! Unfortunately fox not getting anything but points and DeRozen off to a god awful start, lol. As always I’ll be happy with 2 of 3. Doing a lot more straight bets since the (par) or points don’t carry the juice of lot the 3 point props.

Played Seth o15.5, looking good so far.

I considered his 3 point prop but didn’t get very far cause don’t even know what the number was. He only 1-5 so prob good I didn’t bother with. Lol. He should def get ya 16 points!

If fox just had a few boards/dimes I’d be feeling great. He on pace to hit par just with points but who knows if he keep that up? Point prop woulda been lot better, I still experimenting with when to play which? Giddy didht matter, he cashed his points and par in 1st, he is def a par guy imo, he been putting up some huge rebound totals and good amount of dimes also.

DeRozen not looking like he gonna sniff 32 points tonight, I might have jumped on him a bit late, only got 1 win in his last 5 of 35+ points.

Randle has to be pretty close to his number at half also. Don’t recall what it was but assuming low 30s?

Raptors having a awful night. Glad I spent so much time between playing ats or team total, they have no shot at either! Well ats still in play, team total is toast.

Couple small late parlays

Steph o27.5 p/a with Klay o18.5 pts +320
Klay o2.5 treys/Jokic o9.5 reb live +181

Couple monster dogs won tonight w okc and blazers. I liked okc but went w Giddy props instead so that worked out also.

I better stick to the college kids

This 1st time I’ve ever played nba regular season and not college. Props what drew me in, I’m playing some sides now but not sure I could do entire nba reg season with just them,. selectiveness seems to be the way to go for me, Unlike ncaa (and pretty much every other sport!) where I typically fire at 3-7 a night and 10+ on Saturdays! Nba Definitely a much different approach. I miss the college but this hasn’t been the roller coaster ncaa typically is for me, lol.

My issue with nba reg season always been the belief too many games and everyone with a pulse makes the playoffs so tough to trust getting consistent effort. Guess that where selectiveness comes in, I’m certainly no expert, still learning!

Milwaukee figures to smash tonight, getting Giannis back and coming off two straight losses to face a Pacers team they've beaten 3 times by an average of 14 points when the Pacers had actual players.

Charlotte-Minnesota total is set 18 points higher than their first meeting. Hornets have been struggling to hit 120 the last couple of weeks and I don't think the lines have adjusted yet. I like the under 244.5 and will be holding my breath late.

Milwaukee figures to smash tonight, getting Giannis back and coming off two straight losses to face a Pacers team they've beaten 3 times by an average of 14 points when the Pacers had actual players.

Charlotte-Minnesota total is set 18 points higher than their first meeting. Hornets have been struggling to hit 120 the last couple of weeks and I don't think the lines have adjusted yet. I like the under 244.5 and will be holding my breath late.

Twolves games so damn tough, they launch so many freaking treys seems like most their results come down to making or missing. Harrell has been a beast off the bench since joining hornets, over 19.5 points/boards seems like a pretty decent play. Gotta think lot of rebounds be up for grabs.

Gotta think pacers gonna have a nightmare time with Giannis since they traded Sabonis away and the guys they counted on being future down low injured at moment! I’m sure his props super high but prob worth a look.

Not sure I understand cavs being small dogs to atl? Hawks have gotten back to not playing all that great, no collins against cavs twin towers, and 1 team plays real defense where as hawks play next to none.

Is Ja playing tonight? Feel like lineups are very important to wait for today. Lots of folks sitting in advance of the break.

All I see is questionable. Line has went up to 4.5 but dunno if that says anything other than ppl jumped on Memphis not even knowing? No props up for him so I’d say 50/50 at best. Kinda fucks me wanting to play griz 1st half, they have proven capable of winning games without him but don’t think I want any part of if he out. Line prob shoot up few more points if it known he playing.

Tough not to like Edwards over points or “par” in a game like this. Not sure if over 24.5 points better or 32.5 par?

Props I played

Harrell ov 19.5 points/boards
Edwards over 32.5 par
Giannis ov 44.5 par
Crowder ov 14.5 points/boards

Sorry, I got Mil -3.5 for the 1Q. Also played the under 244 for the Timberwolves game. Probably going to play Phoenix 1Q as well at -4.5.

Back