February Discussion Thread...

Crowder jumped out to myself as well
Playing it also

Marcus Morris is interesting too, career scoring avg vs Suns is 17.6/gm which is highest. In reference, #2 is Sixers at 15.2/gm and #3 is Hawks at 14.4/gm

No secret he loves playing the Suns because of past business with him and Markieff, he averages over 10 vs every team in the NBA which shows consistency but also how big the discrepancy is between opponents

Going to look at either pts or pts/rebs for him

Sorry, I got Mil -3.5 for the 1Q. Also played the under 244 for the Timberwolves game. Probably going to play Phoenix 1Q as well at -4.5.

Nice win. Betting them 1st qrtr seems to be almost as good as griz 1st half! I recall quite a few games bucks lost but won 1st qrtr by pretty big margin.

Harrell on pace to log most minutes since joining hornets but gonna need them all as he exactly half way with 6 and 4 at half. He got the best plus/minus on team tonight but 3 fouls also.

Gonna need Edwards to get hot, he having a crappy shooting night. Long as pacers can stick around and force Giannis to play deep into the game he should get his!

Morris o19.5 pts/rebs and Crowder o14.5 pts/rebs parlayed w/a free wager at +275

Seems doable

It's been quite an Overs galore lately, which game has the best chance with the least amount of defense and another of scoring?

Another 35+ performance by DeRozen, I hope the all-star break doesn’t cool him off. Still dunno how a dude in his 14th year all a sudden one the best scorers in the league?

Another 35+ performance by DeRozen, I hope the all-star break doesn’t cool him off. Still dunno how a dude in his 14th year all a sudden one the best scorers in the league?
Several games w/no LaVine and no Lonzo, can see how that can take the confidence to the next level when he has to be the scorer

Several game w/no LaVine and no Lonzo, can see how that's can take the confidence to the next level when he has to be the scorer

I get the scoring a bit up since they been out but dude having best season by a mile I ever recall before that. Just seems odd to happen so late in a career. I mean he was always solid, but more like 20 ppg at his peak right? Not freaking 28ppg. I do love he does it without jacking treys, I’m all for anything anti analytics! Lol

It’s pretty damn impressive that he not just scoring so much but actually carrying bulls to wins while missing couple key guys!

Pretty crazy the blazers putting all these wins together after trading everyone away. Wonder if they can keep that up after the break?

Back