February Discussion Thread...

I get the scoring a bit up since they been out but dude having best season by a mile I ever recall before that. Just seems odd to happen so late in a career. I mean he was always solid, but more like 20 ppg at his peak right? Not freaking 28ppg. I do love he does it without jacking treys, I’m all for anything anti analytics! Lol
Different role on this team most likely

Funny how it seemed like when it was him and Lowry together they were both "the guy" which shouldn't have been the case as evidenced by Kyle's postseason performances with him. He probably was this guy all along.

Different role on this team most likely

Funny how it seemed like when it was him and Lowry together they were both "the guy" which shouldn't have been the case as evidenced by Kyle's postseason performances with him. He probably was this guy all along.

Just needed the right team to embrace his skills maybe?

Reactions: KJ
Just needed the right team to embrace his skills maybe?
Be interesting to see how the Raps would have played if they gave him the same respect as Kawhi when the game was on the line as opposed to letting Lowry lay bricks in the clutch

Be interesting to see how the Raps would have played if they gave him the same respect as Kawhi when the game was on the line as opposed to letting Lowry lay bricks in the clutch

Definitely. Raptors pretty interesting now tho. Trent broke out of his couple game slide tonight. They gonna be dangerous with all the guys they have that can go off any given night. I think the stuff Barnes brings fits really well with this team since they don’t need him to be a scorer.

Definitely. Raptors pretty interesting now tho. Trent broke out of his couple game slide tonight. They gonna be dangerous with all the guys they have that can go off any given night. I think the stuff Barnes brings fits really well with this team since they don’t need him to be a scorer.
Had a feeling Trent would go off with FVV out but didn't get it in

Just seems odd to even put him out there a night after rolling his ankle and with the week off coming up.
Haven't seen anything saying he's out of the young stars game this weekend, is he not playing now?

If I was twolves I’d prob prefer he didn’t, lol.
Ha just looking at all the carnival lineups for Sat night I'm pretty sure Suns are perfectly happy that only Book and CP3 are there...and Monty is the coach. None of the other BS and Monty can determine minutes.

CP3 jammed his thumb tonight then got 2 techs right after it, one the ref turned into him and said it was a bump and tossed him. If it's hurt much I'm guessing he won't play much in the game.

His assist been 8-6-6 but yes scoring def what carrying him to all the overs.
He scores well with the ball in his hands and that's a green light for points

Doesn't need to rely on passes/getting open/picks/turnovers and he really has no competition for shots up top til Dame comes back

Nice call on Giddey. I couldn't tail directly but I did get over 7.5 Rb, over 7.5 Ast and over 17.5 points and went 2-1.

He turning into a reb and assist machine, if he ever learns to shoot he gonna be really good!! He only freaking 19!

Yup. No more McCollum has taken him to another level. His ast line finally got adjusted to 5.5 last game but those were undervalued up until then. I am gonna keep smashing his points until lines adjust to 24.5 or so

He def seems to have gotten more aggressive, seems like Hart has given them a influx of energy also.

Bam ov 33.5 points/boards, he only played 27 min in last meeting and got to 32.

Def like butler in some fashion or another but can’t decide between over 22.5 points or 36.5 par? Jimmy always capable of filling up every category but think they might be a tad high on the assist. Maybe points/boards at 30.5 the way to go? Having his assist at 6 (as part of par, heavy juiced to over 5.5 on there own) kinda steep, he has only surpassed that number once all month, mostly been in the 3-4 range and only avg 5 per on the year. Yep, think it points/boards ov 30.5 for Jimmy.

Seth curry tempting/another guy who been filling it up since being traded, wiz do play pretty solid perimeter d tho and his number is juiced way higher than normal. Rather it go up 1 than pay -140!

Y’all got Luka props? Haven’t looked completely yet but he should eat win or lose

I was looking at that game now. Brunson interest me. Luca numbers crazy high, I mean I get it but he a good 3-4 “par” over his season averages. Over 48.5 and it freaking -125. He either has to have a monster scoring night or put up a triple dub to hit that!

I was looking at that game now. Brunson interest me. Luca numbers crazy high, I mean I get it but he a good 3-4 “par” over his season averages. Over 48.5 and it freaking -125. He either has to have a monster scoring night or put up a triple dub to hit that!
Crazy but -260 on double double is value with him imo

Crazy but -260 on double double is value with him imo

I been doing some 2-3 guy parlays w double double around those prices on days I see fit. Bam would prob be a good 1 to add. Not sure I see another unless ya like Giannis or embid? Can’t trust Drummond to score 10 points, lol.

Wish they'd actually disclose the "illness" he had yesterday to make sure he isn't limited

I just saw he didn’t play, didn’t know why. Yea that a little concerning, figure if he playing it wasn’t that big a deal tho.

Of course they played Edwards day after rolling his ankle and it wasn’t good at all. So maybe that logic a bit flawed. Lol

Back