Dino Babers, Syracuse – James Brown
Bobby Wilder, Old Dominion – AC/DC
Jeff Monken, Army – Buddy Guy
Frank Solich, Ohio – Bob Seger & The Silver Bullet Band
Commissioner Craig Thompson – The Rolling Stones [me - must be pre-1973]
Jeff Tedford, Fresno State – Bob Seger & The Silver Bullet Band
Rocky Long, San Diego State – AC/DC
Brent Brennan, San Jose State – Snoop Dogg [fa shizzle]
Commissioner Larry Scott – The Rolling Stones {again, only Some Girls and earlier counts}
Mario Cristobal, Oregon – Guns N’ Roses
Kyle Whittingham, Utah – The Rolling Stones {Mick Taylor era, or Brian Jones right?, don't give me late 70s and 80s)
Chris Petersen, Washington – Creedence Clearwater Revival
Mike Leach, Washington State – Neil Young (Crazy Horse just released a new album - hell yeah!)
Ed Orgeron, LSU – Creedence Clearwater Revival
Shawn Elliott, Georgia State – Metallica

Off that list, those align with me.

Can't believe anyone actually likes Coldplay, I may have to fade ULL just because of that.

Alot of the same bands, the big names, you know, not that surprising. But no Allman Brothers Band? - only the best band ever! Can't believe that no southern coaches said ABB. Would've been cool to get some more metal bands in the list. Like, can't believe Megadeth wasn't anyone's favorite. I did see a Tool, so that is good.

As far as Joe Moorehead and Notorius B I G, Joe is 2 years older than me. And it isn't possible for me to name a rap artist as a favorite above NWA, Dre and Snoop, but I can kinda see how he might be into Biggie But to say that is your favorite above all others, for him, ... I don't know.

Let It Bleed, Sticky Fingers and Exile are 3 of the best albums of all time - maybe not the Stones commercial peak, but I think their artistic peak. Believe I was buzzed up when I posted last night, maybe could tell.

You an ABB fan Press?

State v. Wake this week is Merle Haggard v. Talking Heads.

That's a great match-up. I can respect both sides there.

Let It Bleed, Sticky Fingers and Exile are 3 of the best albums of all time - maybe not the Stones commercial peak, but I think their artistic peak. Believe I was buzzed up when I posted last night, maybe could tell.

You an ABB fan Press?
I am. Saw them front row center in Pawtucket's Leroy Theater in 1986. Obviously without Duane. Saw them again at SFOT in September 1992.

You an ABB fan Press?
I think I prefer Beggar's Banquet over Sticky Fingers. Salt of the Earth might be their best song. I was privileged to see the Stones in Munich's Olympic Stadium in 1982, when Mick had jsut turned 40, That made Time Is on My Side the highlight, but Let It Bleed was amazing.

Ed Orgeron, LSU – Creedence Clearwater Revival

He probably thinks they're from Louisiana (Born on the Bayou) rather than the East Bay.

Great band, though.

Dino Babers, Syracuse – James Brown

Saw him in Midtown Manhattan in winter '88. Man, he did work hard and he put on an amazing show.

Back