Fantasy Football League #2 (2021-22)

If it helps you can drop me, seriously doubt I’ll have power to be able to draft. I don’t want to ruin the draft with an auto and also don’t want to waste money not being able to draft.
good to know, but would hate to lose ya this year.

anybody interested?

I’ll auto, if necessary and try to preset.

there was someone asking about a league but it was a different platform. They made their own thread about a week ago.

I have a few spots in a league if anyone wants in. It's a PPR & PPC league yahoo high scoring. Got the ppc concept from the 2 qb league we had on here. 1 catch is my brother was in it but passed away so we keep him in it but he auto drafts we have 9 teams need 10 to 12. Let me know if interested. We usually do the draft few days b4 the Thursday game

it honestly wouldn't be if mogo would be reasonable, but good luck to the 10
i just don't have time to go back and forth. i was never available 8/29 due to live draft with friends. that's why 8/29 was never mentioned.

is this your confirmation that you 100% aren't going to make it? lmk

it's not a back and forth, it's simple to make the draft today (8/29) when everybody was available but clearly you were avoiding that since you have another draft

It's all good, just sad i won't be able to depose @aplous

it's not a back and forth, it's simple to make the draft today (8/29) when everybody was available but clearly you were avoiding that since you have another draft

It's all good, just sad i won't be able to depose @aplous
it wasn't simple to make it 8/29 as that date was never on the table.

Draft order or Yahoo random?
yahoo random 30 minutes before draft start

Round 1
1.--empty--Shack's Dirt...
2.--empty--gsro
3.--empty--cubsker
4.--empty--Western Dist...
5.--empty--FL Fighting ...
6.--empty--Black Mambas
7.--empty--T-Squared
8.--empty--Titties and ...
9.--empty--the real deal
10.--empty--THE TRUTH

Just realized we never changed payouts for 10 players. Needed to remove $150. Thoughts?

New Payouts?
1-$450
2-$200
3-$100

I agree in hindsight but was rushed and threw it together. Only got feedback from two yinz anyway....

We can definitely look at agreeing on a standard pay structure going forward depending on if we have 10 or 12 teams.

:shake:

I agree in hindsight but was rushed and threw it together. Only got feedback from two yinz anyway....

We can definitely look at agreeing on a standard pay structure going forward depending on if we have 10 or 12 teams.

:shake:

I was making a joke. I won the reg season.

Back