5.--empty--The Gandyman...
6.--empty--the real deal
7.--empty--Western Dist...
8.--empty--FL Fighting ...
9.--empty--Black Mambas
10.--empty--Eating Ws
11.--empty--gsro
12.--empty--Titties and ...

Guess I'll be rooting for the Broncos this year. Took too many of them. Rookie mistake.

I left the draft last night between picks and when I returned I was on the clock. I panicked and drafted Hurts while unbeknownst to be yahoo had auto drafted Lamar. This must to have led to a few head scratches from the league.

Last edited:
I left the draft last night between picks and when I returned I was on the clock. I panicked and drafted Hurts while unbeknownst to be yahoo had auto drafted Lamar. This must to have led to a few head scratches from the league.
What do u want for Hurts

Yup

If anyone is interested in Kyle Pitts before I send him packing next week let me know. Avoid the waiver wire rush lol.

Also, I’ve updated my team name to something more appropriate. Never experienced this in my life, it’s quite humbling.

Trade deadline this Saturday!

I've thrown out some trade proposals for Justin Fields to some of the contenders with QB issues, but if anyone who didn't get an offer is interested, I am willing to entertain fresh trade opportunities. I would suggest ignoring the Evaluate Trade feature in Yahoo, as it sells Fields future value very short. He is rated top 6 rest of season by most experts.

I would advocate for a rule that teams who are eliminated from cashing not be able to make transactions. I don't understand why teams who have nothing to play for are making adds/drops and potentially impeding those still trying to win the championship. Just my 2 cents.

Thanks everyone. I'll get to payouts shortly.

How do we want to handle 3rd place? I'm down like 5 pts with Tyler Bass still playing. Thoughts?

Thanks everyone. I'll get to payouts shortly.

How do we want to handle 3rd place? I'm down like 5 pts with Tyler Bass still playing. Thoughts?
I would think wait and see if that game is rescheduled. There are so many thoughts/theories floating around, no one knows what's going to happen. If it is not resumed, you could split the third-place money, or, take the respective players' points from their Wk 18 games (at least that way, it's decided on the field). Might have to be done manually. My 2 cents.

I just thought of this as I was considering another league I run: Maybe just take projected points for anyone in that game. That way it could be decided immediately and might be more reflective of player vs. opponent. OK, I guess that's my 3 cents worth.

@YesSir - you ok if we hold off until decision is made by NFL on the game? Will then payout 3rd place accordingly.

Will do payouts tomorrow if nobody has issue. Going to pay out @T-Squared for regular season win and 1st place. @gsro for 2nd place.

Sorry for the delay in payouts. i was waiting on @YesSir to come around, but hasn't been on in over a month.

due to the unforeseen outcome of the Bills/Bengals game, i am going to split the 3rd place money between myself and @YesSir. with Tyler Bass still playing, and only being down around 5 pts and a 69% to win, i think it's only fair. i let plenty of time go by where @YesSir could have come to check on status and discuss options, and hasn't.

Screenshot 2023-01-07 112231.png

1-$650 @T-Squared
2-$300 @gsro
3-$150 @YesSir ($75) + @mogo ($75)
regular season winner-$100 @T-Squared

great season everyone! look forward to next year! :cheers3:

Thanks for another great season everyone and I agree with Mogo for splitting the third place pot

Sorry for the delay in payouts. i was waiting on @YesSir to come around, but hasn't been on in over a month.

due to the unforeseen outcome of the Bills/Bengals game, i am going to split the 3rd place money between myself and @YesSir. with Tyler Bass still playing, and only being down around 5 pts and a 69% to win, i think it's only fair. i let plenty of time go by where @YesSir could have come to check on status and discuss options, and hasn't.

View attachment 71490

1-$650 @T-Squared
2-$300 @gsro
3-$150 @YesSir ($75) + @mogo ($75)
regular season winner-$100 @T-Squared

great season everyone! look forward to next year! :cheers3:
Thanks for running it again, mogo. See you all next year.

Just a heads up it looks like the draft pick time is 90 seconds. Can we lower that to maximum of 60? 1:30 a pick is A LOT!!

Back