Fantasy Football League #2 (2020-21)

I prefer the reverse order of standings each week, which is far more common, and maybe we can look at going to that next year after a league vote.
honestly i thought was our option. was surprised to see something different. i did verify at least back to 2010 this has always been the option we had.

i looked at my two other Yahoo leagues and was has this continual rolling list and the other has reverse standings so both are popular.

Looks like Mo Cox was a FA when he was picked up and then immediately released 6 minutes later. That player shouldn't go on waivers since he already cleared waivers this week. Otherwise, I could go through and claim every player and drop them immediately and then there would be no one you could pick up without going through the waiver process.

So, I'm assuming if he's dropped anytime the same day, before waivers run that night, he remains a free agent.

not sure if that's the case or if he's good if he's dropped any time during the week as long as you didn't have him the week before

FYI -

Allocation Date: Tuesday, December 29, 2020

You'll be able to allocate payouts to your league's winners on Tuesday, December 29, 2020 at 12:01:00 AM CST.

tr_nfl_1_2020.png
1st Place
tr_nfl_2_2020.png
2nd Place
tr_nfl_3_2020.png
3rd Place
logo Western District Way
logo
cubsker
logo
the real deal

Anybody interested in a DFS salary cap style format for this league in 2021? Or maybe run that league parallel to the traditional draft one we have done in the past?

I'm in for 2021 either way.

Back