Fantasy Football League #2 (2019-20)

changed the playoff setting as most seemed to be ok with it....

draft tomorrow:
Tuesday, August 27 @ 9:00 pm EDT

can we push it back a little later? Got a kickoff dinner with my new job and i'd prefer not to autodraft

even 15 minutes would help, but will accept more

15 minutes shouldn't be too big a deal... moving to 9:15 so we can try and have everyone there at the beginning

Round 1
1.--empty--FL Fighting ...
2.--empty--Western Dist...
3.--empty--The Last Kingz
4.--empty--gsro
5.--empty--the real deal
6.--empty--GWarner27
7.--empty--THE TRUTH
8.--empty--Zeke and Des...
9.--empty--T-Squared
10.--empty--Titties and ...
11.--empty--renew
12.--empty--cubsker

Several teams didn't draft kickers. I don't know if any of it was by design. I put my last two picks on auto because I was at work and getting behind. I figured it would fill a necessary position, but it didn't give me the kicker. I had a couple players left in my queue, so maybe that was it. Just a note for anyone else drafting on Yahoo that might encounter this.

Several teams didn't draft kickers. I don't know if any of it was by design. I put my last two picks on auto because I was at work and getting behind. I figured it would fill a necessary position, but it didn't give me the kicker. I had a couple players left in my queue, so maybe that was it. Just a note for anyone else drafting on Yahoo that might encounter this.

Last year i started to not draft a kicker. I think its a good strategy but causes a lil stress on who to drop for a kicker ...

Deadline: 13 Days, 10 Hours, 44 Minutes
All payments due by 11:59 PM CST on Wednesday, September 18, 2019

FYI --

Allocation Date: Thursday, December 26, 2019

You'll be able to allocate payouts to your league's winners on Thursday, December 26, 2019 at 8:00:00 AM CST.

tr_nfl_1_2019.png
1st Place
tr_nfl_2_2019.png
2nd Place
tr_nfl_3_2019.png
3rd Place
logo
renew
logo
cubsker
logo
Titties and Beer