Fantasy Football League #2 (2018-19)

Dammit man...

I can play. never check that email...
Don't know what checking your email has to do with it, but I sent your 4 alerts and 2 PMs on the site and you never responded. This thread has also been bumped and active in new posts quite a bit too over the last month to get responses. I'm not expanding this to 14 teams.

Anybody Interested in any side bets? Best regular season record...most points as tiebreaker?

PM if you’re interested, boys...ol’ Scarf is happy to donate.

draft order:

Round 1

1. GWarner27
2. gsro
3. T-Squared
4. Titties and .
5. Scarf
6. the real deal
7. FL Fighting
8. The Last Kingz
9. Western Dist
10. renew
11. THE TRUTH
12. cubsker

draft order:

Round 1

1. GWarner27
2. gsro
3. T-Squared
4. Titties and .
5. Scarf
6. the real deal
7. FL Fighting
8. The Last Kingz
9. Western Dist
10. renew
11. THE TRUTH
12. cubsker

nice to see the final standings are already written, no need to waste six months boys

playoff tiebreaker being the highest seed in a matchup would reward season-long success rather than a random week during the season if tied

playoff tiebreaker being the highest seed in a matchup would reward season-long success rather than a random week during the season if tied
we can look into that next year. not going to change any settings at this point.

Scarf vs. Gwarner for the championship. GL!

Sorry for the mixup on dates, but leaguesafe payments will only be available on 12/31.

Fun league, mogo...hoping to pull the upset and do the infamous playoff #6 seed knocking off 1,2 & 3 to win the title....but regardless, always great to play in a league with a good group.

oh i'm playing the sack of pennies guy and he gets a ridiculous pick-6 on the last play of the game to basically neutralize Derrick Henry

fuck my life

oh i'm playing the sack of pennies guy and he gets a ridiculous pick-6 on the last play of the game to basically neutralize Derrick Henry

fuck my life

Yeah, that was pretty gross. Even I admit that. If that last pick goes to anyone but Malcolm Butler they immediately fall down to end the game. Butler and his ego were never going down. GL today Warner...should be a good game.

you too, i guess i can't blame him for padding the team's points for tiebreaker since they may be in a dogfight

It is borderline how ridiculously lucky I got last week against you. But so many studs flamed out last week it was insane.

Even though I’m gonna win this year, I’d be a fan of having a 14 week regular season...top record vs #2 for winner and 3rd best record vs 4th best record play for 3rd...total points tiebreakers...make a combined week 15 and week 16 score. Just food for thought.

Great group of guys and I’ll be back next year to defend the crown. Thanks for running this Mogo. :cheers3:

I didn’t bet a thing today scarf and i swear your good fortune came through this week, too.

First the Malcolm Butler return then Gurley then the Thomas overturn TD and then Baldwin’s hand was OB on his TD with the ignored pushoff to grab the extra bonus points while Lockett ends one yard short of +3. Probably won’t matter, but when Doug Martin scores 5 TDs I’m gonna cry...

Congrats, but i also hate your suggestion because record is worthless in fantasy sports as it’s all schedule luck. My only other team alive today in a 3rd place to try and win my entry fee back was in last place all season yet scored third most points in the league and barely sneaked in at 6-7

Also screw yahoo for giving Samuels TE eligibility, that’s inexcusable

Yeah, I’d be lying if I didn’t say I had a horseshoe up my ass this playoff run. First to even make it at 7-6, but I got every break imaginable, no denying.

The Samuels thing Yahoo really fucked up and Yahoo knew it by middle of the season but insisted on not changing it (for some ridiculous reason). Obviously that’s another lucky break too, but I’m the last person to deny luck is an enormous factor in FF. I just hate seeing the best teams having one bad week and getting screwed. But unless you do a site with tons of commish options like CBS (which is a pay site) all the free ones are what they are.

Ran a league a few years back on CBS where we did multiple matchups per week so you played 2 different teams every week...helped reduce variance and got the best teams in the playoffs.

But for now I’ll take being lucky over being good for sure.

congrats scarf! payments will be allocated on 12/31.

1st ($500) Zeke and Destroy = scarf31
2nd ($250) GWarner27 = GWarner27
3rd ($150) renew = reNew Orleans
4th Titties and Beer = ISU74
5th T-Squared = T-Squared
6th cubsker = cubsker

Back