Fantasy Football League #2 (2018-19)

mogo

CTG Super Moderator
Staff member
Fantasy Football League #2 coming back for another year. $50.00 buy-in, 12-person league, settings from last year rolling over. league dues of $50.00 will need paid before the opening game in Week 1. anybody not paid by then will have their roster frozen until they pay. please login to the league and confirm everything looks correct.

http://football.fantasysports.yahoo.com/league/ctg2

please post in this thread if you will, or will not be returning. i would like confirmation from everybody. so who's back for another year?

last year's standings:
League Champion renew
2nd T-Squared
3rd the real deal
4th THE TRUTH
5th Trout's Trollers
6th Ivy is a Deadbeat

payouts:
1-$350
2-$175
3-$75

1. the real deal = mogo
  2. koroooooooooooo = gsro
  3. FL Fighting Amish = madshooter
  4. THE TRUTH = thetruth
  5. T-Squared = T-Squared
  6. renew = reNew Orleans
  7. Titties and Beer = ISU74
  8. Western District Way = aplous
  9. GWarner27 = GWarner27
  10. The Last Kingz = Throwback420
  11. Zeke and Destroy = scarf31
  12. cubsker = cubsker

Last edited:
throwing this out there to see if there's any interest.... what does everybody think about raising the buy-in to $75.00?

new payouts would then be
1-$500
2-$250
3-$150

3 of 12 back and ok with increase! glad to have you both back! :shake:

So 4 alternates so far? That’s good.

Should we set a deadline on old league members to respond?

It’d be nice to find a draft time early that works for everyone, got a couple other leagues to worry about too.

So 4 alternates so far? That’s good.

Should we set a deadline on old league members to respond?

It’d be nice to find a draft time early that works for everyone, got a couple other leagues to worry about too.
Yes that's good considering a few of the guys haven't logged in for months.

Will do more with all this next week when I'm back home from vacation. Let me know what's not good for everyone so we can try to find a workable day and time. I have one on Tuesday, 9/4.

I'd like to avoid Labor Day weekend, Sat-Mon, if possible. I'll have other drafts on Wed-Thurs, 9-5 and 9-6. I wouldn't mind going the week or two before Labor Day.

Fine with me. Think we should start filling the league with new people. Week 1 of preseason about to start.

Well we have at least 5 alternates for this league if you do leave. Please let me know asap so I can make the updates and reach out to them.

OK. Glad we have alternates.

I will setup LS, do additional outreach to the existing members who haven't responded , and get the alternates in place tonight

LeagueSafe is up. should have received the email for payment. link is on Yahoo league homepage if you are looking.

Back