Fantasy Football Draft Discussion Thread

Any ranking that doesn't specify if it's for ppr, 0.5 ppr or standard scoring is a waste. RBs especially will move around the board depending on the scoring system.

Several years removed from playing fantasy but I always used a macro philosophy as opposed to micro

Jags and Chargers will score in droves, so will Lions and maybe Jets

That's how I'd start my draft brainstorm as opposed to who is in some random tier

Bijan is the perfect example. He'll get a ton of touches but are you willing to bet your draft on the Falcons scoring a bunch of points? For me it was all about the teams first, the players second and I would draft accordingly

Quick Keeper question…

Keep up to 3 players, $230 budget (this includes 6 IDP players)

PPR - 1 QB, 2 RB, 2 WR, 1 TE, 1 FLEX, 1 K, 6 IDP, 6 BN.

Currently plan on keeping Kelce for $46, Ridley for $12, and Pickens for $2 but I have one other option.

Do you let either Kelce or Pickens walk for Pacheco at $4?

It’s full PPR so Pacheco’s value takes a hit but I see him as a RB2 and I can’t imagine Kelce goes for much more that $46. I got him for $37 last year. Pickens is simply banking on the breakout from Pickett, which I tend to think will happen.

I could also just go all in on the ‘rebuild’ and go Burks for $2 but not as appealing anymore now that the Titans signed Hopkins.

I think you've got the right three keepers, although $46 for Kelce makes him the make or break on your season.

DPJ was targeted 96 times last year (mostly with Brissett) for 800+ yards. Why is he so low in the projections?

I think I have you beat reNew. Drafted this $5 yahoo league during week 2 of the preseason: Kupp round 1, Taylor round 3, Andrews round 4, C Watson round 5, Jeudy round 8. Changed the team name to Light on Fire $5. lolol

Attachments

• Week 1.jpg
    Week 1.jpg
    214.3 KB · Views: 3
I think I have you beat reNew. Drafted this $5 yahoo league during week 2 of the preseason: Kupp round 1, Taylor round 3, Andrews round 4, C Watson round 5, Jeudy round 8. Changed the team name to Light on Fire $5. lolol
too bad no Dobbins

Back