Eastern Conference First Round Discussion

B.A.R.

CTG Partner
Staff member
Playoff time is here, an annual ritual of August hehe.

The East is obviously top-heavy but teams like the Pacers and Heat would like to have something to say about that.

Milwaukee vs Orlando

Toronto vs Brooklyn

Miami vs Indiana

Boston vs Philadelphia

Lets discuss series prices, props and anything else you would like.

I do think Miami is a bit overpriced.

These teams played twice late in the seeding games.

That doesn't mean that I want to bet Indiana but the value is on that side, IMO.

Obviously Toronto and Milwaukee should both cruise.

Forgot this but Craptors 1-7 all time in Game 1’s - Saw this somewhere but has to be more G1’s than this?

Last edited:
Another case where I am taking a number that is now higher than open but I took some Heat -335 - would’ve obviously loved to get it at open in the low 200s

I really thought the sixers had a shot in this series but clearly that was incorrect. Shake Milton can’t play and Brett brown can’t coach and horford was -18 in an 8 point loss....Joel cant play 48 minutes.

The Sixers are a mess. I don’t bet NBA but I’ve never seen so many people go to the well on such a shit team over and over

and I don’t even mean just our Philly brothers

Sixers have mismatches in this series but they are so poorly coached they can't exploit them.

Embiid took one shot, 1-fucking-shot in the final 16 minutes of the game.

Sixers lost today's game more-so than the C's winning it.

Hope they get swept so Brett Brown gets pelted by batteries on the way out the door.

The key to beating Indiana seems to be to stop TJ Warren. Just look at what tends to happen when he scores less than like 15 versus when he drops 30+. Whoever on the Heat guards Warren -- that will be the key matchup.

The key to beating Indiana seems to be to stop TJ Warren. Just look at what tends to happen when he scores less than like 15 versus when he drops 30+. Whoever on the Heat guards Warren -- that will be the key matchup.

Heat shut him down in the 1st meeting when both teams played everyone. Heat have great coach, they will take him away.

Go mow already

You noticed that huh? Guess the old lady def notice!! I put it off all weekend saying it was supposed to be much nicer weather Tuesday, now it Tuesday and weather nice and I’m still on my fat ass not doing it!! I got my work clothes and boots on! Getting there, soon as bucks take a nice lead! Lol

Heat are too tough and physical inside with A and B attacking the rim and they are too dangerous from deep with H, D, and R.

Pacers have great depth but not a lot of creativity on offense. Just look at how often Malcolm is trying to create for himself go one on one and play hero ball. Its not his game. Dipo is not 100% and the Heat can just swarm TJ, who the Pacers still remain massively dependent on for individual playmaking

Last edited:
Back