Eastern Conference Finals discussion thread

damn I would've taken that Faz....shit I was @ a family thing (my great aunt passed)...

You interested in taking Indy in game 3?

Kurt Helin@basketballtalk <small class="time" style="font-size: 13px; color: rgb(136, 153, 166);"> 2m</small>
Pacers announce Paul George has been diagnosed with a concussion. He's going through the league protocol, status for Gm. 3 is up in the air.

I really think that if it wasn't for PG and West injuries, Pacers had a real chance to win in Game 2.

Also, Heat struggled in Game 1 and lost completely. Pacers struggled in Game 2, but still almost won. I still believe that Pacers are the best team in this series and still believe, just like before, that Pacers will play Game 6 in Miami, leading 3 - 2.

Kurt Helin@basketballtalk <small class="time" style="font-size: 13px; color: rgb(136, 153, 166);"> 2m</small>
Pacers announce Paul George has been diagnosed with a concussion. He's going through the league protocol, status for Gm. 3 is up in the air.

With all the focus on concussions sounds like a good chance he may be out. Highly doubtful he would play if this was a regular season game

another cheap shot by Wade to hit George. He could have avoided kneeing him if he really wanted to to..

I don't think he did it on purpose.
I also don't think that there is any difference between playoff game and league game.
The league has very strict rules regarding concussions and it's an area where a team/player can't decide themselves if the game is important enough and if they want to risk him.

Still, 96 hours between the games - he really should be ok...

I don't think he did it on purpose.
I also don't think that there is any difference between playoff game and league game.
The league has very strict rules regarding concussions and it's an area where a team/player can't decide themselves if the game is important enough and if they want to risk him.

Still, 96 hours between the games - he really should be ok...

I think Wade could have avoided the knee to the head if he wanted to. If it was not intentional, then Wade is the clumsiest all star caliber player in history. I can't think of another player who's injured so many stars as a result of "accidents".

Really like the over 183.5 tonight, think Miami pushes 100 and that it's not as tightly contested as the last game and is more open.

Brandon Lang has a 150 dime "NBA Playoff Game of the Year"

on Miami Heat

last time you posted he was on OKC +5,5 and lost. do you buy his picks? cause you can call it game of the year, of the century, of the earth or whatever. At the end of the day does he deliver or not...

last time you posted he was on OKC +5,5 and lost. do you buy his picks? cause you can call it game of the year, of the century, of the earth or whatever. At the end of the day does he deliver or not...

Lang is a living legend

No. It's been well known across the internet that this tout Lang is a LOSER. If you fade all of his picks, you will win in the long term. I'll probably be fading his "Playoff Game of the Year" tonight.

Miami in 5, still alive...

Faz, I'll go double or nothing on Miami game 4...idk what the spread is...if you're interested, post an up to date spread and we can go on it

Miami in 5, still alive...

Faz, I'll go double or nothing on Miami game 4...idk what the spread is...if you're interested, post an up to date spread and we can go on it

Ill let you know if I have any interest in this later-

Thinking to take Indy 1h

the pacers are so bad at executing when the the heat turn up the heat because of the shitty pg play. But the heat dont seem to turn it on until the 2h. If you turn the ball over vs Miami like Indy did in game 3, you cannot win

its 182.5 too lol....

but ill give ya under 183 without debate for telling me to hold onto the $$ till we bet again lol

confirmed OVER 183 doub or nothing

Took Heat Under 95 points and Pacers +6.5

Can see both bets losing, but I like my chances.

I don't think that Heat outplayed Pacers in this series so far.

Thinking to take Indy 1h

the pacers are so bad at executing when the the heat turn up the heat because of the shitty pg play. But the heat dont seem to turn it on until the 2h. If you turn the ball over vs Miami like Indy did in game 3, you cannot win

I was checking the 1st Q TT for Indy. its 21.5. gonna play large on this.
Indy 1H TT as well. 43 Large.

I don't know I'm having doubts on the play now. Prob gonna play the hibbert prop again. He needs to play well for Indy

Hibbert had 2 rebounds in 36 mins the other night...just an unreal stat.

against a team that gets beat by height and physical play from big men...unreal is right

i think u get at least 3 boards by just standing there and ball happens to land in your hands...

No mate.Wembley is in London,about 190 miles way,will watch on tv,looking forward to it.
Hope Indy can get going here,or Ima chalk another NBA loser up

Back