Eastern Conference Finals discussion thread

GG faz...

BOL in game 5 guys (Twink & Tazz)...

I'll offer a push to either or both of you guys if you want...Pacers were better then I thought...Miami didn't disappoint though. I think it's a fucking toss up for game 5, which is why I'll offer the push now. Indy is good enough to win this kinda game pretty often...but they're a team of fucking quitters...it's a 50/50 which team shows up

They were outmatched, plain and simple. Miami is good without their center hitting jumpers. Put James on Stephenson, Bosh getting wide open jumpers and drawing out a big man from the paint...game over. Wade's resurgence is hilariously over the top, Icing on the cake. I can only hope that IF the Spurs win the west, Wade's a little worse for wear by then...otherwise we're REALLY gonna have to crush the paint and shoot well, with a higher bench production each and ever win.

GG faz...

BOL in game 5 guys (Twink & Tazz)...

I'll offer a push to either or both of you guys if you want...Pacers were better then I thought...Miami didn't disappoint though. I think it's a fucking toss up for game 5, which is why I'll offer the push now. Indy is good enough to win this kinda game pretty often...but they're a team of fucking quitters...it's a 50/50 which team shows up

Nice hit- GL in the future- Your the bomb

cool, I responded to your PM....push booked...cheers...

don't see much skill in either side of this at this point. It's a toss up which indy team shows up. No idea what motivates them.

Still got 100 to win 100 out there for Twink...no big deal either way twink. If you don't respond, obv someone's getting paid after game 5...i figured i'd offer the push but bets still active unless you want it too....BOL ttys

I will be on the Pacers in Game 5, but that's more out of principal and also due to tiny value.

I agree that it's absolutely 50 - 50 game and it's hard to understand how it will play out.

If Bosh will play the same way as he did in Game 4, Pacers will have a huge problem, but if he won't, Heat need to hope that Allen gets hot...

I think the Heat close it out tonight. However, I think the Pacers get out to a good start and play with the lead. So I'm going to wait and get a price in-game on the Heat. At some point the Pacers will get frustrated and in the end, I just think the Heat will prevail.

http://www.rotoworld.com/headlines/nba/234931/ray-allen-(hip)-questionable-for-game-5
Ray Allen (hip) will travel for Wednesday's Game 5 in Indiana, but he's questionable to play.

Allen was able to return after suffering the injury on Monday, but the Heat have a 3-1 lead in the series and they're unlikely to take any chances with their 38-year-old sharp-shooter. If he's unable to play, expect more playing time for Norris Cole and Mario Chalmers, with Toney Douglas and James Jones possibly surfacing in the rotation. Chris Andersen (thigh) is also in danger of missing his second straight game on Wednesday.

cool, I responded to your PM....push booked...cheers...

don't see much skill in either side of this at this point. It's a toss up which indy team shows up. No idea what motivates them.

Still got 100 to win 100 out there for Twink...no big deal either way twink. If you don't respond, obv someone's getting paid after game 5...i figured i'd offer the push but bets still active unless you want it too....BOL ttys

It's a hunday

ride it out my man

GL

Had a small lean towards the Heat but that movement got me spooked. You would think Miami would like to close it out given the niggling injuries to a few key role players.

Appears to be a stay away game but will look for something in-game or at the half.

Dave Tuley@ViewFromVegas <small class="time" style="font-size: 13px; color: rgb(136, 153, 166);"> 15m </small> <button role="button" class="btn-link with-icn dropdown-toggle js-dropdown-toggle js-tooltip" data-delay="0" title="More" data-placement="top" aria-haspopup="true" style="color: rgb(136, 153, 166); font-family: inherit; font-size: 12px; font-style: inherit; font-variant: inherit; font-weight: inherit; line-height: inherit; margin: 0px; overflow: visible; cursor: pointer; border: 0px; padding: 0px; border-top-left-radius: 0px; border-top-right-radius: 0px; border-bottom-right-radius: 0px; border-bottom-left-radius: 0px; box-shadow: none; background-image: none; background-attachment: initial; background-size: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-position: initial; background-repeat: initial;"> More</button>

There are enough pick-ems out there that I'm making Heat PK my official play tonight...hoping to get it on one my #vegas books on phone app

Dave Tuley@ViewFromVegas <small class="time" style="font-size: 13px; color: rgb(136, 153, 166);"> 15m </small> <button role="button" class="btn-link with-icn dropdown-toggle js-dropdown-toggle js-tooltip" data-delay="0" title="More" data-placement="top" aria-haspopup="true" style="color: rgb(136, 153, 166); font-family: inherit; font-size: 12px; font-style: inherit; font-variant: inherit; font-weight: inherit; line-height: inherit; margin: 0px; overflow: visible; cursor: pointer; border: 0px; padding: 0px; border-top-left-radius: 0px; border-top-right-radius: 0px; border-bottom-right-radius: 0px; border-bottom-left-radius: 0px; box-shadow: none; background-image: none; background-attachment: initial; background-size: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-position: initial; background-repeat: initial;"> More</button>

There are enough pick-ems out there that I'm making Heat PK my official play tonight...hoping to get it on one my #vegas books on phone app

Dude must have cooled off given the faves have been rolling.

Movement is legit or a Vegas 'okie doke'.

Want to play the Heat but will wait and see how Indy handles the 1st quarter.

It's a pride thing for the Pacers tonight. Go out swinging or lay down like a chump.

Team has shown they respond when facing the hook these playoffs though.

on indy PK for 1st Q

will play the game live....

i will take a pace win for my ivybarondise bet for shits though hahaha

public knows ray allen is out right? easy for the public to see the line move and respond incorrectly, imo.

does the public follow steam?

Back